Ratings for Dr. Charles B. Sisson

I have been seen by several doctors at Colorado Clinic in the last three years and can only say good things about my experience. Fourteen years ago I suffered an injury to my spinal cord caused by a completely different doctor. While not paralyzed, I was in horrific pain that had me constantly questioning whether it was worth it to go on. The pain left me bedridden and in a wheelchair for 11 years. My life was destroyed and could not work during all that time. I only left my bed to go to doctor's appointments with my wife caring for me around the clock. I saw a myriad of doctors across the nation to get relief from the pain, some of whom tried unsuccessfully to help me, while others wanted nothing to do with me because it was a doctor-caused issue. However, when I began seeing Dr. Sisson and other physicians at Colorado Clinic, I immediately got the feeling that they were extra-motivated to help me. Each one listened intently with an open mind and with seven locations and more than a dozen doctors on staff, there was a wealth of expertise in different fields to lend knowledge and effort to try to solve my pain problem. Within months of when I started to see the Colorado Clinic doctors, I was doing better. Then about 1.5 years ago, Dr. Sisson told me about a new breakthrough technology that could help me. He arranged to do a trial and because of an insurance issue at the time, he absorbed the extra cost. The trial was a success and the permanent medical device has dramatically reduced my pain. The doctors at Colorado Clinic gave me my life back and I cannot thank them enough. Never give up - with doctors like the ones at Colorado Clinic, there is always hope!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I have visited this clinic three times, and all three times I have been kept waiting in the lobby for 25-45 min while pharmaceutical sales reps vistied with the doctors. I was required to see the office manager to justify the medicine prescribed by the doctor, (as if it was her business!) and the manager's office was not wheelchair accessible. Dr. Sisson's MA did not know how to draw up my medicine, and Dr. Sisson did not follow standard procedure for administering it. The staff has misscheduled the type of appointment I am being seen for. I receive multiple phone calls confirming the same appointment.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Dr. Charles B. Sisson's Credentials

• Univ Of Tn, Memphis, Coll Of Med, Memphis Tn 38163 (Grad. 1990)

Sagamore Health Network