Ratings for Dr. David Anderson

Dr. David ANDERSON REMAINS A VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE, CARING, EFFICIENT, PLEASANT , WELL GROOMED DOCTOR WHO IS EXCEPTIONALLY GREAT ON HIS DIAGNOSIS AND ALSO HAS A GREAT STAFF. THEY ALL GET ALONG WELL AND THAT MAKES YOUR VISIT A GREAT EXPERIENCE. GREAT JOB. DR. A.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

I have had Dr. David for 2 decades and in all that time he has proven to be knowledgable, competent, caring, respectful and responsive to my input. He first appears a bit stiff and formal, but that's just his personality. Once you get to know him, he has a dry wit that makes me smile. An old-fashioned style Dr. who doesn't rush you out of the office! 5.5

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Dr David is an amazing Dr and kind man. I hope he never retires, he is really amazing!!!!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

David Anderson should not be practicing medicine. This is what I have been told by several specialists and other doctors in the community. His gross misdiagnoses and refusals to provide treatment have caused much pain and suffering within our family. We are actively looking for a new doctor, however, once you have seen one doctor within White Rock Medical, you cannot change and see a different one.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

pleasent man ,great doctor, listens, cares and helpfull most of all. He is always in the best interest with the patient

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

Started giving my daughter narcotics for pain, the she became dependent on them and he was no help in trying to get off them.Many years later she is still suffering from his treatment, eg: unable to sleep or function normally. He should be sued for what he has done

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

flag | Submitted October 9, 2011

I am so thankful to have Dr D.K.Anderson in our lives for over thirty years. He has always been number one to all of us. Thank-You

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

This Doctor is an asset to this planet,I cannot say enough nice things about him and I've seen many,many,MANY physicians over the years.My mother is also his patient and feels just the same way as I do.This forum[and the english language] cannot begin to do him justice,he is just THAT goood.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

Simply the best, kind, caring, follows through and doesn't ignore imput from the patient. Takes time,I never feel rushed or unheard.This is an old fashioned kind of family doctor who gets to know the whole family.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2010