Ratings for Dr. William Long

Staff was rude when prescriptions were called in. Not taking new patients, even when new patient was my wife. Nice Family Physician.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

I have gone to Dr. Long for about 30 years. He is positive, upbeat, and makes you feel that your good health is his biggest priority. He has never been the type to push you out the door, but takes time to talk or laugh. I have reasonably good health, but when I've needed a doc he diagnosed accurately, prescribed what I needed, and sent me home on the road to recovery. I hope he never retires, because I don't know if I'll find another one like him, who'll listen as well as advise.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

Dr. Long is my father's physician. He is so good with my father. He listens and never rushes my dad. He is wonderful with the elderly.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2007

Been my Dr. for 25 years. Wouldn't go to any one else. Very knowledgable man. Always answers our questions and relieves our worries.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2007

He is a very smart doctor and is a great help. Would recommend. A++++

flag | Submitted February 27, 2007

Dr. William Long's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1980)

UnitedHealthcare