Ratings for Dr. Robin Slover

Dr Slover has the worst bedside manner ever. My daughter was treated by her at Children's Hospital and she diagnosed her with CRPS. She wouldn't listen to my daughter's complaints regarding back pain. She was 19 years old. Dr Slover treated her for 10 months and we took her to the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota where she tested negative for CRPS. She had to have spinal surgery and now has completely recovered. I wouldn't let her treat my dog. She doesn't know what she's doing. Sad that she is working at Children's Hospital.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

WORST DOCTOR EVER! I actually saw her when she was still at Anschutz Pain Clinic, and I was sooo sad to see that she went to Children's. She actually lost her privledges at the VA for causing brain damage in a patient (it's a public suit - google it). She temporarily paralyzed me - and didn't even care enough to follow-up. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

Dr. Robin Slover's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Aurora, CO