Ratings for Dr. Alexandra Thomson

Dr. Thomson has been my physician for 15+ years. She is extremely through and is quick to order any tests she feels are necessary to establish a diagnosis. Her medical knowledge is second to none. I never feel rushed and as a result it is likely the explanation for a longer than normal wait on occasion. Her receptionist Patty is pleasant and very thorough as well.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

I LOVE Dr Thomson! She is thorough and efficient and will make sure she covers everything to make sure all the bases are covered. She is patient, smart and keeps me on schedule with tests etc as I age!! I am very lucky to have her as my doctor! Mitzi Jo P.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015

Excellent Dr. never rushes you and really listens to concerns. Could not ask for a better Dr.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Dr. Thomson is a very caring empathetic Doctor and has taken time out of her busy day to contact me at home when test results warranted follow up. She is quick to make referrals to other professionals. The office staff are friendly , caring, supportive and responsive. I feel fortunate to have such good medical care.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

Dr. Thomson surpasses all expectations of what a family physician should be. She is the most empathetic doctor I have ever met. She listens with compassion and I always feel she genuinely cares for her patients. When I saw her recently with the main complaint of fatigue, she never gave up until we had a diagnosis. She is absolutely wonderful. My family is grateful to have her as our physician. Thank You Dr. Thomson, we appreciate everything you do for us.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

I am surprised by other reviews. Dr. Thomson, in my mind, is satisfactory, at best. I had once tried to ask/discuss her lengthy wait times, to which she was very "snippy" with her response. I find her personality cold & indifferent. She seems to prefer to speak rather than listen. The biggest surprise though is the fact that every time I go there, there is a different woman up front & yet each one is rude, barely will acknowledge you & make you feel like you are interrupting their day. How does that happen so consistently with anyone who works the front desk?

flag | Submitted June 17, 2013

Love Dr. Thomson - the best gp I have ever had. Have had chronic health problems that no other Dr. cared to help me with. Dr. Thomson was recommended to me and that was the best thing that could have happened. She is compassionate, caring and thoughtful. Follows through on everything that she says and is so helpful. So glad that she is my gp and has been for about 7 years now.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

I truely feel that Dr. T listens and does her best to help. I appriciate her style and am glad to have her for a GP. I feel like I won the lotto. The staff however has it's good and bad (crabby) days. Don't we all.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

Alex is very thorough and refers to specialists rather than going with a "let's try this for a while" approach.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

I find Dr. T very pleasant and knowledgeable. I also find her staff to be very nice and friendly.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2011