Ratings for Dr. Erika Daniel

I am a (43 yrs,female)lawyer from Germany and I have a history of 24 surgeries. 14 surgeies were done in Denver, CO, and most of these were major surgeries (average 5-6 hours) on the neural system in the brachial plexus area. Dr. Daniel was my anaesthesiologist in approx. 10-11 cases. After she had been my responsible anaesthisiologist for the first time, I specifically asked for her to be my doctor in all surgeries yet to come. I've always known her to be extremely competent + professional doctor who always took the time to both explain every procedure in detail and answer all myquestions, and who really went out of her way to make me feel as comfortable as possible under the circumstances. She is a highly sensitive, caring person who came to visit me after surgery to make sure I'd taken the surgery well. Thus, I can honestly say that Dr. Erika Daniel is not only one of the best (if not the very best)doctors but also one of the kindest persons I ever encountered in my patient history.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2008

Dr. Erika Daniel's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)