Ratings for Dr. Graham Pate

I saw him last year for knee pain, he told me we diagnosed the cause and went ahead with surgery. Since then I have been in more pain than I was before, I can barely make it through the day now. When I finally got ahold of him and brought this to his attention he ignored me then fought with me. He was ignorant and disregarded everything I said and when I told him what a doctor I saw thought it was he freaked out and refused to order me an MRI. I refuse to see him for a second surgery, will be finding someone else.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Did surgery on my shoulder yeas ago , leaving minimal scaring and most of all is My arm is 100 percent rotational and he took pride in his work..... I can't thank him enough

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

Excellent surgeon, very easy to communicate with, knowledgable and kind. My hip surgery was easy and recovery was excellent.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Had a hip replacement 4 months ago. Everything went well, recovery great. I highly recommend Dr. Pate.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2016

After he operated on my knee it was far worse than before. When I went back to see him when it didn't heal he was very unprofessional. I got the operation since I was a long distance runner and he said I would be much better in 6 months. A year after I still could not run! When I told him that it hurts when I run his answer was "then don't run" In my opinion he is not a very good surgeon and based on my experience I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2015

Great surgeon ! A good communicator and a pleasure to deal with. Unfortunately his receptionist is as dumb as a post ! As a businessman I wonder why he would keep her. I see mine is not the only negative rating on her. Trying to be polite while asking her to do something gets you a condescending attitude. Wouldn't last a day in my office.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr Pate is an excellent surgeon. Had my right knee replaced in Feb 2014...He did a great job,. He will be doing my left knee in July/15.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Very personable, great communicator, and after 2 knee and 1 hip replacements on me, I can comment he's an excellent surgeon!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Just coming up on a year following a left hip replacement. What a stoke of luck having Dr Pate perform the surgery. Dr Pate is both friendly and professional, making the whole experience remarkably stress free, except for the awful C&W music he plays in the OR (LOL). Well, nobody's perfect. But if you need a good orthopedic surgeon, he's your man.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

Had both hip and knee replacement doctor fully explained both procedures in great detail. Surgerys both went great. Followup was great would not hesitate to recommend him or ues him again

flag | Submitted December 15, 2013