Ratings for Dr. Jessica P. Byrd

Dr. Byrd is amazing and personable. She and her staff know everything about me and my children (we all go the this office). My family and I even ran into Dr. Byrd at Target (prior to knowing her very well) and she came right up to me after I said hi; she gave me a hug and asked about my kids! Terry is the best nurse ever, and I'm so glad she is back. Anne Solomon is beyond amazing! She has great practical advice and is very calm and does not over react. We mainly see her. But if she is busy and we are a same day appointment and see another associate; that associate is wonderful too. Anne will pop in and say hi and make sure all is well. I run into Anne from time to time in the community and she greets us with hugs and how is everyone and follows up on the last thing we were in the office for. what exceptional service to find in this day and age! Well done Dr. Byrd's office!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

Dr. Byrd is a wonderful doctor. She takes the time to get to know her patients and acts like she cares about them and their health. She gives constructive advice and does not berate or demean her patients. She is the best doctor that I have ever had and I would recommend her without reservation. Ms. Cather and Ms. Costello are also highly recommended. Sometimes the wait is excessive to see the doctor after being put in the exam room.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

Dr.Byrd and her associates are WONDERFUL! I have only had one interaction with Dr. Byrd and it was fantastic...I had to call her in the middle of the night for my daughters ear drum rupture and she was very kind, calm, and provided me with a lot of over the phone education and treatment - because of her my daughter made it comfortably through the night and was well rested to go into the doctors office the following day comfortably and address this issue. It was like getting a house call! My main interactions are with Robin Cather, Sean, and Terry - Can you say Wonderful professionals?! They knew the names of my very large brood upon our first meeting and they all know what is going on medically with each one and even on a personal level like school events etc. This is the best office I have ever been to, highly recommended for the whole family!!! I've heard amazing things about Ann S. who works there too.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2009

Dr. Byrd is very knowledgeable and very dedicated to her patients. She is very intelligent and has good medical capabilities.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2008

Miss diagnois of condition...Should have been given swap test on throat.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2008

Negative body language, poor bedside manner, poor phone skills.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2007

Dr. Jessica P. Byrd's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Healthnet