Ratings for Dr. George E. Wiggins

Dr. Wiggins has been my primary care physician for nearly 5 years. I've found him to be a very friendly individual and an attentive listener. His staff are always great about getting back to me if I have a question, if my insurance company asks me for additional info, etc. I have yet to visit his office where I wasn't seen within 15 minutes of the scheduled time.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

I love Dr. Wiggins! He's been my doctor for over 20 years. He has seen all of my children and now that they are grown, they still see him! He makes one feel that he is your best friend. I think he's a great listener. He isn't one to hand out pills left and right just because the patient thinks they need it. He likes the more natural approach. I have referred him to my friends and they love him also.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

Terrible bedside manner. Not a clue to your medical problems. Tells you to make an appointment and then, when you show up says "what are you here for". Never reads notes. Challanges you on medical facts. Couldn't make an accurate diagnosis unless it was obvious, Like a bone sticking out of your leg.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2009

Not a very good listener at all. When asked about my Son's foot issue (Kind of like an extra toe on one foot) he laughed and said he had no idea what we should do). Could not diagnos my wife with MS even though she had almost every symptom known to MS (And neither could his neurologist). One visit to UW physicians and they couldnt figure out why she was not diagnosed and did so on the spot almost just from the tests that had been ran prior.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

misdiognosis. Not a very good listener. Doesnt run all the nessary tests on the information given.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2007

Dr. George E. Wiggins's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bremerton, WA