Ratings for Dr. Ali Corbey

Does Corbey get her friends to comment??? My experience was definitely not imagined nor was it misunderstood. She's proof posit I've ANYONE can be a Dr = doesnt mean they'll be GOOD at it!!!! There are a list of gynecologists you can get from the Ontario College of Physicians...you'd be better off!!!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

I had my first OB appointment with dr Corbie and she forgot about me in the waiting room when she took a call. Also two days later I went to the hospitalfor contractions at 22 +5 weeks pregnant and dr Corbie sent me home saying everything was fine. My daughter was born two days later and passed away after birth. I wish I was never sent home and keep thinking something could have been checked when I was first at the hospital. I rate dr Corbie a 0 !

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

Dr, Corbey was amazing - I would highly recommend her for both her personality and her surgical skills. She always made time for me at my appointments - never rushing me, answering all my questions. I had a hysterectomy and it was PERFECT, from start to finish and final follow-up.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

A caring and professional Dr for sure. She is very confident and knowledgeable and a beautiful person all around. So grateful to have been in her care.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Dr. Corbey is my lifesaver! I had a complete and total hysterectomy done in 2011 after looking for a Gyn for over 18 years as I had Endometriosis. Dr. Corbey was very efficient and honest about what can be done. Since my hysterectomy, I am no longer in pain and my life is 100% better! I continue to see Dr. Corbey to follow up with my hormone levels. I strongly recommend Dr. Corbey to anyone and everyone who asks me if I know of a grreat Gyn.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Loved her. She was so fast and friendly. Everything went super smooth!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

First and foremost Dr.Corbey is knowledgeable and capable - she may not always tell you what you want to hear but she tells you what you need to hear to ensure a positive and healthy outcome. I trust her and respect her . Two most important traits in a doctor in my opinion. I wouldn't go to any other Ob gyn.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

She is suppose to be my doctor and work in my best interest. I found out that she treats emigrants differently from people born and razed in Canada and that makes me upset.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2015

Had a hysterectomy done by Dr corbey. She was amazing from the first appointment to the follow up. She was always in time and answered any questions that I had.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

I had a vaginal bleeding at 25 weeks pregnant so I went to the credit valley hospital around 9pm at night. Long story short I never got admired, the resident did an examination on me Dr corby never came! That was at 3am in the morning! I waited 6 hours for 5 min exemintion. Very poor time menagment . If it wasn't for extremely helpful and supporting nurses this would be the worst medical experience in my life.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015