Ratings for Dr. John Watkins

This doctor is very arragont and an a**! He thinks he is better than the neurosurgeons he works with, and that is far from the truth!! Save yourself the hassle and trouble and stay away from him! I have a multiple level back injury and recently had surgery to correct it. A few days after surgery, I fell and needed to see my neurosurgeon. My neuro was in surgery all day that day, so I was willing to see Dr. Watkins. I called the office and was told that Dr. Watkins would see me, to bring in an x- ray right away. I did so, and when I got there, Dr. Watkins said he had to leave since he was only in the office until 2:00 PM. I was bent over crying and needed to be seen since I felt popping. He sould have looked at me, even though he "had to go." I ended up going to urgent care and am now feeling a little better, but still, don't say you'll see a patient if you wont.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2008

Dr. John Watkins's Credentials

• Univ Of Nv Sch Of Med, Reno Nv 89557 (Grad. 1988)

(General) - Hmo