Ratings for Dr. Fernando Villasenor

he's a lovely caring man who is also avoid Dr.highly recommend

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I jammed my foot in a needle that was in the carpet, at a friends house.. It hurt for 5 days. Went to the clinic and saw a Dr. Fernado Villasenor. I told him what I did. I told him that I didn't look at the needle when I pulled it out. But that I could hardly walk nowWent in with a possible needle when I pulled it out. Told him that I thought it may have broken off and that my toe/foot may be infected, that I could hardly stand any pressure on my foot. That it was getting worse not better. He told me that the needle was not in my foot, that I hit a "cluster of nerves". I asked him how long it would hurt like this, he said, he didn't know...for awhile. So, I stuck the needle in my toe Friday 9th, couldn't stand the pain, saw the Dr on the 17th, had surgery on the foot on the 20th...half inch long needle in my foot, and it was infected...NOT IMPRESSED with the brush off. I feel the same way as the person that wrote the comment about "ordering pizza", "doesn't listen", just wants to get rid of you...very poor outcome. I'm a layman and even I thought, how do you know it hit a cluster of nerves and that there wasn't, a 1/2 large needle in my foot, without ordering ex-rays.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Orders pizza while your talking, doesn't listen and will prescribe drugs just to get rid of you. 😠

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

He's great! Only thing negative I can say is the wait is too long, even to get an appointment. But I've been accommodated so many times super quickly and he's a hundred times better then my last gp. He's worth the wait. I even go see him at walk in clinics when I cannot get an Appointment fast enough. Love him!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2017

The best doctor I have ever met. He took the time to hear me out and his staff were extremely helpful

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Excelletnt Doctor :) he is very attentative and helpful

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Villasenor since 2008. He has been the best doctor that I have ever been involved with regarding my health condition, he is very knowledgeable and very thorough in dealing with me. I recommend him to all of my friends / family who have been in need of medical care at one point or another, all of those who have had the chance to get in and see him all have had only good things to say about their experience..

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

i've been seeing Dr. Villasenor for over 5 years now, after I walked out on my previous Dr. who kept me waiting for over an hour [with 17 stitches, chemo in my system, nausea, etc.- [I went home & took the stitches out myself! ]] Dr. Villasenor has been helpful, knowledgeable and has treated me with respect every time I've been to see him. It would be nice to get in within 10 minutes, but other than having to wait 1/2 hr, i have no complaints.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

LOL at all the people saying this guy pushes drugs on patients, he must have gotten trouble for it or something because I saw him at the walk in clinic for some painkillers and he grilled me for about ten minutes and treated me like I was a heroin addict who just walked in off of Hastings Street on the DTES. He finally gave me a small amount of pills so I can't say I hated him or anything, but boy did he make me feel like an addict! I remember him vaguely from when he worked at the same office as Dr. Fernandes who sadly passed away suddenly in 2013. I remember him (Dr Villasenor NOT Dr Fernandes, Dr F was a gentleman) as having a rep for being rude back then so no surprise.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

He's just the worst. Besides the fact you have to wait over an hour to see him, most of the time he isn't even in his office. He gets other interns to do his work.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015