Ratings for Dr. Greg Storwick

i just came from my appointment with doctor G. Storwick. He put so much care and effort to give me the best results possible. He treats me with great respect and involve some nice humour which take away any anxiety.during the appointment. Above all he doesn't treat me as an object on the assembly line. he is perfectionist about his results.. Ladies at the reception are great and very personal. it maybe depends how you treat them. The comments below are so wrong. Even if you have sick imagination just be trustful about stars for staff, punctuality or knowledge. He is the excellent doctor with a great experience/

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

i was reading the recent rating for doctor Greg Storwick with disbelieve. even the excellent review from November 2017 results in one star, what a nonsense. Don't believe in these reviews. in my opinion there is a competition who desires to destroy the reputation of this great doctor. i recommended him to a few of my friends with their young daughters and they are very happy. i am going to this clinic for many years and he help me many times with various issues. i trust his knowledge, his experience and his great skills compering to a few other specialists whom i had seen. He is very gentle and achieve the best possible results. Thank you for your commitment, your humour and excellent treatments.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

2 years ago I too was touched inappropriately. He removed a cancerous growth from my cheek (which is why I’d gone there), then he put his hand down the front of my shirt reaching to my breasts. I was shocked and pulled away from him. He told me to relax, he was just feeling for other growths. I was stunned but started to doubt myself and think I’d over-reacted. Reading the comments here now, I know what happened was was inexcusable, inappropriate, and I should have reported his behaviour.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

I saw Dr. Storwick awhile back for some skin issues. In one of my appointments he sexually assaulted me while I was lying on a table to get a laser procedure done to my face as I had severe acne. He pretended to accidentally lose his balance a bit and then grabbed my breast and squeezed it. Then he said oops and proceeded to sit by me on the table and rest his hand on my thigh while he acted as though nothing happened. My Mom and a nurse were in the room at the time. It was very shocking to me and I was so sick inside. There have been other times too where he has rubbed his hands over my skin and pretended that it was part of his procedure. He told me that I had such nice skin in a very creepy way and then has said that my face looked awful because of my severe acne. He has said and done other inappropriate things to people I know as well. I was very hurt by what he did to me and I will never go back to him again. I hope and pray he doesn't continue this behavior and hurt other women in the future like he did to me. :(

flag | Submitted January 26, 2018

I have been seen by Dr. Storwick for vulvar carcinoma and also lichen sclerosis. This is not easy and yet Dr. Storwick has made me feel very comfortable. He has saved me from surgery with his treatment and I "get" his offbeat sense of humour. Like others before me, I find the front desk people just can't wait to get you off the phone, are very snippy and not personable. With all the people looking for work, you would think the clinic could find someone to give much better customer service.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

I have seen Dr. Storwick for a number of years for mole removal and overall skin checks after referral from my family GP. He offers to fix any problems post-procedure free of charge. However, I have felt uncomfortable a during full body examinations (I am a young woman), both by crass comments, and what I felt was inappropriate behavior. When the nurses walk in the room and look uncomfortable too, you know something is up. I will never see this doctor again. If you're a young woman, look elsewhere or risk being treated as a sexual object rather than a human being.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr. Greg Storwick for years now. He has really done an excellent job treating my various skin cancers. He is observant, thorough, professional yet very down to earth and approachable. I have recommended him to many.He is a fabulous skin doctor. I did long ago see another dermatologist but ended up getting my face cut into. Being dissatisfied with that doctor my GP arranged for me to see Dr. Storwick.. I have been a happy patient ever since.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Storwick for 10+ years for my annual skin checks. He is incredibly knowledgeable, funny and I trust him (not easily earned). Like ANY specialist, particularity one that deals with sensitive issues like skin and vanity, he does run behind at times. If this is a big issue request the first appointment in the morning or afternoon. The reason he runs behind is that he does have an amazing attention to detail...and with skin checks I would rather have that then have him rush and miss something. The staff seems very efficient, busy and respectful...it is a busy practice, so often there is lots going on. All in all I would highly recommend Dr. Storwick and his team!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I have dermatitis on my hands for over 30 years and with one visit to Dr. Storwick and 2 uses of the ointment he prescribed it has completely disappeared and stayed away. Also, unlike my last dermatologist, when he zaps a mole it hardly hurts at all. I think he is wonderful, and very personable.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

i am going to Dr. Greg Storwick office for many years. He is very skilful and knowledgable about the current dermatology and cosmetics. He is very kind, caring person and i trust him a lot. He was very helpful with all my medical and cosmetic treatment. After each visit in his office i am going home so happy that i want to write a review but today i am happy for myself that i am doing it. His office deserve the same high rating.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017