You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Greg Storwick

Dr. Storwick is amazing. One of Canada's top specialists. Hands down ultimate professional who knows his stuff better than anyone. Incredibly generous and caring. An amazing clinic and amazing Doctor. Second to none. If you have written about a problem about Dr. Storwick on this web site you either have been difficult yourself or there Was a misunderstanding on your behalf. I recommend you contact him as he cares about ALL of his patients and people in need in general.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

This Dr was very disrespectful to my husband, he was referred to use by the Tom Baker Cancer after having had a reaction to pain medicine. My husband had just finished 33 radiation treatments for throat cancer and spent 2 weeks in hospital and this dr told him he looked goofie. This guy is an rude,

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

Great doctor !! Takes time to answer any questions and knows his stuff!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

This guy is awesome! I've been to 4 dermatologists in 10 years (cuz I can't find one I like) but Dr. Storwick is great! He's friendly, professional, did an extensive mole check (super thorough) and he has really high tech equipment. His office is extremely clean and the staff were very professional. I'd highly recommend getting a referral to him! Lots of different services I noticed he offered: Botox, tattoo removal etc. he didn't try to up sell me at all. This guy is the best I've seen by far. Front desk girls could be a little more friendly. No smiles seemed a tad cranky.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Dr Storwick is amazing! I have been seeing him for tattoo removal for almost a year now, and I have been receiving fantastic results. I actually enjoy going there. The doctor and the staff are quite comforting during the treatment. They are very encouraging, and easy to talk to. You can tell that Dr. Storwick is genuinely passionate about his career. If you're looking for a doctor that actually cares about you and your needs I would highly recommend this doctor

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Our family has been seeing Dr. Storwick for years. He is incredibly knowledgeable, helpful, courteous and professional. He is outstanding. I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Dr. Greg Storwick's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Storwick is amazing. One of Canada's top specialists. Hands down ultimate professional who knows his stuff better than anyone. Incredibly generous and carin..."

April 8, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "This Dr was very disrespectful to my husband, he was referred to use by the Tom Baker Cancer after having had a reaction to pain medicine. My husband had just ..."

March 26, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor !! Takes time to answer any questions and knows his stuff!"

February 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr. Storwick and his clinic! He's very knowledgeable and genuinely cares about his patients. His staff are great too!"

February 25, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "This guy is awesome! I've been to 4 dermatologists in 10 years (cuz I can't find one I like) but Dr. Storwick is great! He's friendly, professional, did an exte..."

February 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "very nice and kind doctor. I would recommend his care. He is so kind and caring. He cleared my acne and helped my kids too. He is so funny too. Thanks, doc!!"

February 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always pleased with service I have received. I have been seeing Dr Storwick for 25 years. I would highly recommend this Dr and his clinic. "

December 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Storwick is amazing! I have been seeing him for tattoo removal for almost a year now, and I have been receiving fantastic results. I actually enjoy going the..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Seriously miss this Dr now that I moved. Am actually considering driving three hours just to see him. One of the best I've seen. "

September 2, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Our family has been seeing Dr. Storwick for years. He is incredibly knowledgeable, helpful, courteous and professional. He is outstanding. I trust him completel..."

July 11, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Admin staff are abrupt, dismissive and rude. I arrived at their office only to find out my appointment had been cancelled as Dr. Storwick had decided to take a..."

June 25, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://drstorwick.com" to "http://drstorwick.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T3C 0M4". Address has been updated from "None" to "Suite 300 – 1222 11th Avenue Sw, Calgary". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14032860086".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Although you may have to wait longer sometimes, once you see Dr. Storwick you will understand why. He never hesitates to answer any of my questions and always h..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Long wait 45 mins behind and staff are all dismissive and rude. Shocking bedside manner. Treatment ok. "

April 17, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Storwick for years. He has treated me for everything from plantar warts, acne, mole removals and various laser treatments. I have always ..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Storwick is great, too bad his administration staff are so rude."

January 29, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He's a terrible doctor touched my leg and body in appropriately and uninvited also did a terrible job on my face w Botox I wouldn't trust him again"

January 20, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Be prepared to be waiting over 45 minutes past your appointment time. They are always late no respect at all for People's time."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Storwick finally came into the room and with no introduction said "What do you want from me". I felt like saying I want to not wait for over an hour everyt..."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Storwick is the best Dermatologist that I have ever seen. I would actually have to say that he is the best doctor that I have ever seen. He genuinely cares..."

December 8, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "If you can spare the extra time and can put up with his staff, he is really great. The office staff is brutal and he was running a 1/2 hour behind by 8:30 in ..."

November 21, 2014