Ratings for Dr. Greg Storwick

The staff was very kind at the clinic. I was in the waiting room for one hour before getting in to see Dr. Storwick which was disappointing but I understand things can happen and a day can fall behind. What I did not expect was to go in for an appointment about a bug bite and to have him insult my face and tell me I need to fix it (I'm 31 years old and was not there to ask him his opinion on my lines!!!). This Dr was unprofessional and I left feeling terrible about myself. I do not recommend him to anyone! There are so many great dermatologists out there and I look forward to meeting them!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Dr. Storwick is amazing. Both myself and my son have see him, and he is caring, knowledgeable and funny.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Dr. Storwick is amazing. One of Canada's top specialists. Hands down ultimate professional who knows his stuff better than anyone. Incredibly generous and caring. An amazing clinic and amazing Doctor. Second to none. If you have written about a problem about Dr. Storwick on this web site you either have been difficult yourself or there Was a misunderstanding on your behalf. I recommend you contact him as he cares about ALL of his patients and people in need in general.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

This Dr was very disrespectful to my husband, he was referred to use by the Tom Baker Cancer after having had a reaction to pain medicine. My husband had just finished 33 radiation treatments for throat cancer and spent 2 weeks in hospital and this dr told him he looked goofie. This guy is an rude,

flag | Submitted March 26, 2016

Great doctor !! Takes time to answer any questions and knows his stuff!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Storwick and his clinic! He's very knowledgeable and genuinely cares about his patients. His staff are great too!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

This guy is awesome! I've been to 4 dermatologists in 10 years (cuz I can't find one I like) but Dr. Storwick is great! He's friendly, professional, did an extensive mole check (super thorough) and he has really high tech equipment. His office is extremely clean and the staff were very professional. I'd highly recommend getting a referral to him! Lots of different services I noticed he offered: Botox, tattoo removal etc. he didn't try to up sell me at all. This guy is the best I've seen by far. Front desk girls could be a little more friendly. No smiles seemed a tad cranky.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

very nice and kind doctor. I would recommend his care. He is so kind and caring. He cleared my acne and helped my kids too. He is so funny too. Thanks, doc!!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Always pleased with service I have received. I have been seeing Dr Storwick for 25 years. I would highly recommend this Dr and his clinic.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Dr Storwick is amazing! I have been seeing him for tattoo removal for almost a year now, and I have been receiving fantastic results. I actually enjoy going there. The doctor and the staff are quite comforting during the treatment. They are very encouraging, and easy to talk to. You can tell that Dr. Storwick is genuinely passionate about his career. If you're looking for a doctor that actually cares about you and your needs I would highly recommend this doctor

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015