Ratings for Dr. Greg Storwick

I have dermatitis on my hands for over 30 years and with one visit to Dr. Storwick and 2 uses of the ointment he prescribed it has completely disappeared and stayed away. Also, unlike my last dermatologist, when he zaps a mole it hardly hurts at all. I think he is wonderful, and very personable.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

i am going to Dr. Greg Storwick office for many years. He is very skilful and knowledgable about the current dermatology and cosmetics. He is very kind, caring person and i trust him a lot. He was very helpful with all my medical and cosmetic treatment. After each visit in his office i am going home so happy that i want to write a review but today i am happy for myself that i am doing it. His office deserve the same high rating.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

STAFF ARE SO RUDE. I have been going to Dr. Storwick since I was 8 years old and have really enjoyed what he has done for my skin. He is a great doctor and I have no complaints regarding him. His front desk staff however are brutal. Ask them a question and they cut you off mid sentence. They act like you a burden asking questions or calling in.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

He has a great bedside manner and is easy to talk to. He is professional, punctual and knowledgeable and his staff are polite. I highly recommend this Doctor after my first two visits!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Always a pleasure to visit this clinic. Everyone is very genuine and knowledgeable...which can be hard to find in a clinic that offers cosmetic services. I fully trust Dr. Storwick and his staff for all my medical and cosmetic dermatology needs. FIVE STARS!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Storwick for 25 years and I really enjoy him, but I now have to book 6 months in advance and can't get in to have anything looked at in a timely manner. Front desk staff is just rude. I am really disappointed as service as gone down hill over the years. I may try to get a referral to someone else. Makes me sad.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr Storwicks for years and have always been happy with his care. After a misbooked appointment made months in advance with not a single apology from the front end staff I will never return.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Storwick's for many years now. He is fantastic. He has done an excellent job taking care of basal cell carcinoma on my face. He also dealt with and removed an ugly squamous cell growth from my leg. It is wonderful to have such a skilled, observant and kind doctor....and one that decreases anxiety with light humor.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I have seen Dr. Storwick twice for botox injections for migraines. He is very nice and quite efficient. He made me very comfortable as I was quite nervous. I felt rushed both times, especially by the nurses (they were still very nice, but I had a sense they were trying to catch up). Both times I have been to the clinic I have had to wait an hour for my appointment, which is incredibly frustrating as I work full time and have to take time off for these appointments.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Over the past few years I have never received a response to my voicemails when I have left one. Hard to talk to make an appointment as it always seems to go to voicemail.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016