You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Greg Storwick

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Dr Storwick is amazing! I have been seeing him for tattoo removal for almost a year now, and I have been receiving fantastic results. I actually enjoy going there. The doctor and the staff are quite comforting during the treatment. They are very encouraging, and easy to talk to. You can tell that Dr. Storwick is genuinely passionate about his career. If you're looking for a doctor that actually cares about you and your needs I would highly recommend this doctor

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Our family has been seeing Dr. Storwick for years. He is incredibly knowledgeable, helpful, courteous and professional. He is outstanding. I trust him completely.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Admin staff are abrupt, dismissive and rude. I arrived at their office only to find out my appointment had been cancelled as Dr. Storwick had decided to take a last minute vacation day. The receptionist informed me that they had tried to notify me of the change via voicemail and email. I had no record of either communication on my phone. I run a small business and if any of my staff treated our clients that way I would fire them on the spot. Storwick may arguably be a decent doctor but the manners of his staff and his apparent disregard for honoring his scheduled appointments will be his downfall should more competition arise.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Although you may have to wait longer sometimes, once you see Dr. Storwick you will understand why. He never hesitates to answer any of my questions and always has lots of knowledge about the diagnosis and the treatments. He truly cares about his patients and really seems happy to be doing his job. If more doctors cared as much as he did, our health care system would be much better!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Storwick for years. He has treated me for everything from plantar warts, acne, mole removals and various laser treatments. I have always been impressed with how helpful and knowledgeable he is. He truly cares about the outcome of all treatments and procedures. I have always been greeted with a smile by his staff members and wold recommend his clinic to anyone in need of skin care.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2015

Dr Storwick is great, too bad his administration staff are so rude.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Dr. Greg Storwick's Credentials

AHC

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Always pleased with service I have received. I have been seeing Dr Storwick for 25 years. I would highly recommend this Dr and his clinic. "

December 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Storwick is amazing! I have been seeing him for tattoo removal for almost a year now, and I have been receiving fantastic results. I actually enjoy going the..."

October 15, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Seriously miss this Dr now that I moved. Am actually considering driving three hours just to see him. One of the best I've seen. "

September 2, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Our family has been seeing Dr. Storwick for years. He is incredibly knowledgeable, helpful, courteous and professional. He is outstanding. I trust him completel..."

July 11, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Admin staff are abrupt, dismissive and rude. I arrived at their office only to find out my appointment had been cancelled as Dr. Storwick had decided to take a..."

June 25, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://drstorwick.com" to "http://drstorwick.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T3C 0M4". Address has been updated from "None" to "Suite 300 – 1222 11th Avenue Sw, Calgary". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14032860086".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Although you may have to wait longer sometimes, once you see Dr. Storwick you will understand why. He never hesitates to answer any of my questions and always h..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Long wait 45 mins behind and staff are all dismissive and rude. Shocking bedside manner. Treatment ok. "

April 17, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Storwick for years. He has treated me for everything from plantar warts, acne, mole removals and various laser treatments. I have always ..."

January 30, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Storwick is great, too bad his administration staff are so rude."

January 29, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "He's a terrible doctor touched my leg and body in appropriately and uninvited also did a terrible job on my face w Botox I wouldn't trust him again"

January 20, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Be prepared to be waiting over 45 minutes past your appointment time. They are always late no respect at all for People's time."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Storwick finally came into the room and with no introduction said "What do you want from me". I felt like saying I want to not wait for over an hour everyt..."

December 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Storwick is the best Dermatologist that I have ever seen. I would actually have to say that he is the best doctor that I have ever seen. He genuinely cares..."

December 8, 2014
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "If you can spare the extra time and can put up with his staff, he is really great. The office staff is brutal and he was running a 1/2 hour behind by 8:30 in ..."

November 21, 2014