Ratings for Dr. Greg Storwick

I have been a patient of Dr. Greg Storwick for years now. He has really done an excellent job treating my various skin cancers. He is observant, thorough, professional yet very down to earth and approachable. I have recommended him to many.He is a fabulous skin doctor. I did long ago see another dermatologist but ended up getting my face cut into. Being dissatisfied with that doctor my GP arranged for me to see Dr. Storwick.. I have been a happy patient ever since.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Storwick for 10+ years for my annual skin checks. He is incredibly knowledgeable, funny and I trust him (not easily earned). Like ANY specialist, particularity one that deals with sensitive issues like skin and vanity, he does run behind at times. If this is a big issue request the first appointment in the morning or afternoon. The reason he runs behind is that he does have an amazing attention to detail...and with skin checks I would rather have that then have him rush and miss something. The staff seems very efficient, busy and respectful...it is a busy practice, so often there is lots going on. All in all I would highly recommend Dr. Storwick and his team!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

I have dermatitis on my hands for over 30 years and with one visit to Dr. Storwick and 2 uses of the ointment he prescribed it has completely disappeared and stayed away. Also, unlike my last dermatologist, when he zaps a mole it hardly hurts at all. I think he is wonderful, and very personable.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

i am going to Dr. Greg Storwick office for many years. He is very skilful and knowledgable about the current dermatology and cosmetics. He is very kind, caring person and i trust him a lot. He was very helpful with all my medical and cosmetic treatment. After each visit in his office i am going home so happy that i want to write a review but today i am happy for myself that i am doing it. His office deserve the same high rating.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

STAFF ARE SO RUDE. I have been going to Dr. Storwick since I was 8 years old and have really enjoyed what he has done for my skin. He is a great doctor and I have no complaints regarding him. His front desk staff however are brutal. Ask them a question and they cut you off mid sentence. They act like you a burden asking questions or calling in.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

He has a great bedside manner and is easy to talk to. He is professional, punctual and knowledgeable and his staff are polite. I highly recommend this Doctor after my first two visits!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Always a pleasure to visit this clinic. Everyone is very genuine and knowledgeable...which can be hard to find in a clinic that offers cosmetic services. I fully trust Dr. Storwick and his staff for all my medical and cosmetic dermatology needs. FIVE STARS!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I have been seeing Dr Storwick for 25 years and I really enjoy him, but I now have to book 6 months in advance and can't get in to have anything looked at in a timely manner. Front desk staff is just rude. I am really disappointed as service as gone down hill over the years. I may try to get a referral to someone else. Makes me sad.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr Storwicks for years and have always been happy with his care. After a misbooked appointment made months in advance with not a single apology from the front end staff I will never return.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Storwick's for many years now. He is fantastic. He has done an excellent job taking care of basal cell carcinoma on my face. He also dealt with and removed an ugly squamous cell growth from my leg. It is wonderful to have such a skilled, observant and kind doctor....and one that decreases anxiety with light humor.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017