Ratings for Dr. Carole Williams

I think Dr Williams is a wonderful and kind dr! She had done every test possible on me to figure out what's wrong and when in doubt got me to umac at vgh within a week! I am so grateful for her and would trust her with my life

flag | Submitted February 10, 2017

I see my original comments were deleted, so here goes again. Do not even hint at naturopathic care or anything slightly removed from the drug company induced coma she seems to be in, or she will go ballistic on you. Completely putting down your concerns and thoughts as ridiculous and not worthy of her concern. Williams sees sleep apnea as a money maker so she is branching into that area. I fired her as my dr. and would surely recommend her to my worst enemy. She is arrogant, unrationally defensive and diplays a superior attitude in that what she says is law. Likely stems from her inferiority complex. I am sure this review will be removed also. I now have a reasonable dr who is concerned about patients and not just the money making assembly line that williams wants to put you on. Good luck with this one........

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

I have so much time for Dr Williams. Although she has moved up to Duncan I will drive the extra distance to see her. Very helpful and when you need something ASAP she is there.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

I find Dr Williams very hot and cold and glad she has moved to Duncan. She says one thing in the clinic to your face, then changes everything when your not in front of her, leaving me high and dry! After 11 years and she leave me hanging! Thanks a lot! Glad to have a new Dr! :-)

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I have been with Dr. Williams since 2002 - and love her. Although my appointments are rarely on time, she does however take the time needed when she is in there to see me or my boys.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Good doctor - I like her but have learned to make my appointment between 10:00 and 10:30 - only a short wait then. She is sometimes in a rush but is very knowledgeable and we always have a nice talk..

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

I have finally left Dr. Williams after the final straw. Twice she walked into the appointment and did not ask what I was there for, instead plunking down at the computer instead going over old reports. Unbelievable! So glad to move on to a doctor with better people skills who seems interested in their patient and has the courtesy to ask them. Dr. Williams barely works there probably preferring doing botox at two other clinics....that's where the money is

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Staff is wonderful. Dr. Williams is always late. Always in a rush. Moody. Is barely ever at the office. Knows her stuff most of the time, if she doesn't she looks it up. Overall she does an okay job but I never feel important, always feel like I'm inconveniencing her in some way. It's a rushed experience every time.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

I have been to the clinic a few times as a drop in and was received by Dr. Williams in a great way. She was approachable and knowledgeable and I am trying to get her to become my GP...if there was availability. The wait times are extraordinarily long and I have had to leave a couple of times because the reception said 1/2 hour when it become over an hour. It's not a restaurant, be honest with me. Needless to say, I go back and want Dr. Williams as my GP.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

Am looking for a new doctor as this is not acceptable treatment of patients

flag | Submitted September 24, 2011