Ratings for Dr. Michael A. Roberts

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

I had a procedure done which required general anesthesia at the Surgery Center of Santa Monica. I had many worries about being allergic to anesthesia. Dr. Roberts discussed the process very thoroughly with me and was able to reassure me (which is not an easy thing with me). He is very experienced and I woke up feeling just fine, no side effects.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2009

Dr. Michael A. Roberts's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1992)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Roberts was very professional and took great care of my mother. She was totally awake and comfortable when she arrived to the recovery room."

November 28, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=761804'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.2

February 6, 2014
  • City changed from &quot;SANTA MONICA&quot; to &quot;Los Angeles&quot;

August 18, 2013
  • City changed from "LOS ANGELES" to "SANTA MONICA", Med School changed from "Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007" to "Georgetown University Of Medicine"

May 12, 2012
  • First Name changed from "Michael" to "Michael A."

April 8, 2012