Ratings for Dr. Gail Cheff, Deceased

I will miss Dr. Cheff a lot. She was very knowledgeable, thorough and kind.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

The loss of Dr Cheff in our world is a tremendous loss to all of my family as we loved her. 25 years caring for us. She is one of a kind and we miss her already! God bless her! Another angel watching over us.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Dr T Gail Cheff and I were in the Military together, she has been my doctor since 1988, I am the person I am today because of her. For those of you who had negative comments about the fact she had to close so quickly. Shame on you, you really did not know her, she cared deeply for her patients and would never have done that unless the need was dire. I pray every day that this journey she is on will be gentle on her. I miss her daily but because of everything she taught me, I will get through this. There never will be another Gail.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2016

Dr Cheff was one of a kind. I will miss her terribly. She was a great person and I pray that she will get well.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Dr. Cheff always took excellent care of our family. She was always able to see us and arrange to get treated on last minute notice. We will miss her dearly. We hope that she'll be as fortunate as we were and receive the care she needs.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr. Cheff is a one of kind Doctor I was so lucky to have! She has always been responsible and puts her patients first. She would have definitely giving her patients more warning if she could. She is extremely professional and my children adored her! Instead of criticizing her you should be praying for her recovery! She is entitled to privacy during this time and I hope that she gets better. I already miss her badly..:(...

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Cheff for countless years and am saddened to see she has ill health. I wish her the very best and hope she overcomes whatever ailment she has. She is/was a great doctor. I don't think I will find another like her ever again!!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Both my husband and myself are devastated that a great doctor like dr cheff has had to close her practice suddenly due to ill health, we can only hope that she has a doctor who will care for her the way she cared for her patients, to those of you complaining about being notified... Get over yourselves....anyone who new Dr Cheff knows this must have been just as devastating for her. Melissa and the office team are doing their very best coping with this tragedy . Thoughts and prayers to you all Dr cheff... missing you already.......

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

I am devastated and overcome with grief that Dr. Cheff is closing her practice. I had been seeing her for over 20 years. I would not be the person I am today without her. she taught me so much about myself, and how to be a strong, independent, and successful career woman, not to mention the many things I learned about myself socially. This loss is weighing heavily on me, and in situations like this, SHE would be the one to guide me and help me understand that I really can get through it.... Dr. Cheff, I will miss you more than you know. Thank-you from the bottom of my heart, from the depths of my soul. Thank-you. I just wish I could still be in touch, but I have no way of knowing why you had to close, and no way of knowing how you are doing...I hope you are OK. I'm OK because of you.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I just found out by chance that she is no longer there. I was shocked to say the least. No phone call or warning telling me she was closing. They should have called and let people know. We all have to find new doctors asap. Having said that I do hope nothing too serious has happened.

Submitted July 21, 2016