Ratings for Dr. Robert Fera

Excellent doc! Direct, knowledgeable, helpful. He is a healing artist.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2019

My doc sent me to a neurosurgeon who sent me to this guy .. totally awesome. 3 months later no pain .. no surgery .

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

Clearly a cut above the rest. My first exam was the most thorough I have even had. Helped me alot.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Great overall chiro! Great with kids! My whole family has gone to see him for a bit now. We love him! Great guy!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

My MD sent me to him to deal with my WSIB case. WSIB had been giving me the run around which I explained to the chiro... He must have done some A1 ar$e kicking because the next day WSIB called and said the case was approved and that there would be NO OTHER PROBLEMS>.....

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Was very kind to my elderly father who had been having problems for years. He arranged a specialist to see my dad because my dad had no family doctor.. Turned out to be some kind of neurological problem that the specialist said had probably been there for years . My father is now doing very well thanks to Dr. Fera's referral.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

How does this guy have a license??? My insurance company hired him as a "second opinion". He said there was nothing wrong with me and it was all in my head. After another year of agony I was referred to a surgeon who said had they found my problem earlier I might have made a full recovery. Because of this insurance company hired goon I had to give up my dream job. PATIENTS BEWARE!!!!

Submitted May 7, 2015

Best doc in town for car accidents. I had a pretty bad fender bender and couldn't walk for weeks. Put me back together and had me walking in days.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Top notch chiro.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

My father had terminal liver cancer but refused the heavy narcotics because he wanted to be " with it" until the end. Dr. Fera was referred to us by his oncologist who said that acupuncture could possibly help. Although his pain did not go away completely, he was able to manage nicely with acupuncture pain relief.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014