Ratings for Dr. T. Yuen

I started seeing Dr. Yuen in Feb 2013 (he is my husband's doctor). I have no issues with Dr Yuen, he explains things well, listens to my health concerns and is never rushed, his staff is friendly but do talk too loud among themselves behind the desk. Dr Yuen is also open late one night a week which really helps me with my work schedule. I left my family doctor of 15 years because she was always late to work, long wait times (2 hrs), and rude and impatient. I am very glad I finally got around to switching doctors!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

Unbelievable caring man, I went thru some health issues and he took great care of me. He called at 9:30pm a couple of times when he got results because he knew i was extremely anxious. I don't think any other doctor can match his compassion and gentle nature. My kids absolutely love him even after getting shots from him. I will be so distraught if he retires. My husband really likes him as well.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

There is sometimes a wait, but the wait is so worth it! The staff are always pleasant and very helpful. Dr. Yuen is my doctor, but the others are just as helpful and knowledgeable. Couldn't find a better doctor.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

long waits, doesn't show interest...pre-judges you based on age, etc., just says everything is ok w/o explanation (or meds), and the list goes on. He favors his own kind

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Horrible doctor. never less than an hours wait, secretaries are horribly rude, he is rushed in his visits (wants to get out in a minute), won`t prescribe, ETC.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

He is my best Doctor.He always listin carefully.I will miss him when he will retire.He has great knowledge of medicine.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

Best doctor in the world. Always takes his time and is very reassuring. I went through a lot of stuff and he not only diagonsed me but went the extra mile. Will be devasted if he retires. Cant believe anyone having a negative review.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

Dr. Tommy Yuen is by far the best doctor that I have had. Very detailed, very good at diagnosis and very caring. He is the doctor for both myself and my husband, as well as all my children and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. He has picked up things that have been overlooked by many specialists and in my opinion, has saved my kids lives more than once.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

my md for 15+ years. explains in detail, runs late because he is so detailed and not a problem for me. he calls the house at 8pm at night if bloodwork requires explanation. top marks for a GP

flag | Submitted November 6, 2010

Dr Yuen has been my doctor for 14 years and delivered all 3 of my children. He is kind, caring, thorough, patient, knowledgeable, and loving. He goes above and beyond the call of duty. He has many patients and therefore will end the visit quickly if possible, however, if you have questions that need answering, he will take as much time as necessary to make sure that they are answered. Sometimes you have to wait a bit for your appointment, but it is totally worth it - and we need to remember that the reason we are waiting is that he is giving others excellent care as well.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010