Ratings for Dr. Stephen W. King

Marten clinic of plastic surgery is a very dangerous place for a patient.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

I'm rating Dr Stephen King (Anesthesiologist) who also works in Marten Clinic of Plastic Surgery. I was violated at MCPS this summer very badly. The anesthesiologist was Stephen King. The plastic surgeon (Dr Timothy J Marten) does not let me speak to the operating room staff because he wants to hide facts what happened. I'm from Europe so justice takes little more time to gain. Till I have not chance to contact all the staff all of them are possible abusers. In face only operation face, nose, forehead, throat, neck, chin, jaw, nipples, breasts, labia majora were violated big time. Huge crime happened and no-one stopped the abuser whoever it was. The operating plastic surgeon says there was all the time atleast 5 staff members present. My body was also photographed naked, when just minutes before it had been covered with blankets and I had the surgical gown on. This is terrible situation!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr. Stephen W. King's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)