Ratings for Dr. Eugene Katz

Dr. Katz and the SGFC Team are beyond amazing and thanks to Dr. Katz we will be welcoming our our first baby. It was a rough year but we knew we were in great hands. We are so thankful and blessed to have had the opportunity to become a part of SGFC. The Pfisterers

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr Katz and the shady grove team helped to achieve my family planning goals, especially after no one else could figure out what was wrong.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

I am so thankful to have been assigned Dr. Katz as our Doctor when my husband and I had our consultation in March of 2015. He is a great doctor who makes you feel like you're his only patient. The whole Bel Air staff makes you feel this way.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

I have been very pleased with Dr. Katz. In a field such as infertility, there is a lot of emotion, and he is sensitive to that. I feel that he has a very kind and gentle bedside manner and is very interested in making the best and most healthy decisions for you to have success. He is very knowledgable in his field and is willing to try many different treatments until you are satisfied.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Wonderful Doctor.. He was honest and up front with me

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

He is an amazing doctor! I am glad I choose him to be my doctor . You will never go wrong with Dr. Katz

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

We have been very satisfied with our care. Dr. Katz is amazing. He is very knowledgeable and empathetic. He has a great sense of humor which helped us get through this IVF cycle.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I had an HSG test with Dr. Katz. He is very good at what he does. He constantly asked how I was doing. I could tell he had done this hundreds of times before. I had one previous HSG test done two years ago, and was afraid of today's test because the last one was so painful. Apparently the first time the doctor just didn't know how to do it. This was a much better experience. I think this is a tricky test as far as keeping the patient pain free, and he knew exactly what to do. I would definitely recommend anyone using him for this test, which can be quite painful if you get an inexperienced person.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

I like Dr. Katz. He is a straight shooter and honest. Wish he was a little more comfortable with alternative health, but for what he does, he's good. Not warm and fuzzy, but competent.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

On this past Wednesday I went into the Towson office for my 2nd egg retrieval. My surgery was cancelled while in the retrieval room due to high blood pressure. Of course I was emotional and began to cry. The anesthesiologist kept poking me (literally) as if i were deaf and telling how he refused to move forward because of my pressure. Dr. Katz was called down and cancelled my procedure. Since i had triggered and my many follicles were maturing I asked him a simple question about me and my husband having intercourse. His response was "Why would you ask me that. If you have sex you will die!" I would not recommend this insensitive jerk to my worse enemy! How could you tell your very emotional and hurt patient something like that!? I will never step foot in another Shady Grove facility EVER!

Submitted June 6, 2014

Dr. Eugene Katz's Credentials

• Univ De Chile, Esc De Pregrado, Fac De Med, Santiago, Chile (Grad. 1978)

AARP