Ratings for Dr. Gary Feldman

The staff were nothing more than normal, and very punctual. There were a few concerns that I have with Dr. Feldman which I hope he reads in order to better help future patients. If you want a doctor that knows the medical book very very well he is your guy, but he doesn't think outside what medical school teaches you. He needs to spend more time with patients, not rush them 5 minutes in and out. Even though the medical case he has in front of him is clear as day, he needs to think of the worst possible case. Many doctors thought I had an infection because of my age, symptoms, etc. but In the end one doctor who spent time with me, requested a CBC, and eventually after 24 hours found out I had luekimia, luckily I questioned all my previsious doctors, and found the right one (living cancer free now 5 years and a normal life). He needs to not generalize patients afflictions with common treatments. Please Dr. Feldman request testing for patients to make sure common treatments are needed and don't assume the best, assume the worst. A previous patient lost 5 months of life saving cancer treatment because of assuming the best outcome. I like to hear better reviews starting today. :-) A bit of constructive critasisum from a knowledgeable medical fellow. I know you can do it!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

I was experiencing severe pain and discomfort in my foot and it was affecting my performance at work. This condition was related to the previous surgery in my foot. I went to see Dr. Feldman seeking relief to my pain. Dr. was very thorough in explaining was was done wrong in my surgery and what needed to be done to correct the condition. He proposed surgery to fix my foot. The preparation for the surgery was very effectively handle by Dr. Feldman's staff. The administrative handled the Insurance paperwork without any problems. Medical support staff was quite good in providing me with pre-surgery instructions and also post surgery procedures for my care at home and pain management. I am grateful to Dr. Feldman for his skills as a surgeon and his bedside manner . It is now 6? months since the surgery and I am feeling very well and back to my normal routine at work.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

I was very impressed with the friendliness, and willingness to listen to my concerns. Very refreshing to have quality health care.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Dr. Feldman is a GREAT Doctor! I went to him for a second opinion because my former Podiatrist seemed a little hesitant with his decisions about what to do with my ankle. I had a severe sprain about 15 years ago and it never healed correctly. I was in constant pain and finally decided to get it looked at. I found Dr. Feldman online and although he was quite some distance away, I made an appointment with him for a second opinion. Right away I liked his friendly and confident demeanor. He was obviously an expert in his field and knew right away what the appropriate action would be to correct my ankle. I made the appointment for surgery and he did a GREAT JOB! It's been almost 3 months and my ankle feels like it did 15 years ago before my injury. I'm very grateful that I found Dr. Feldman. He always spent enough time during my visits to answer all my questions. He even called me the day after my surgery to see how I was doing. I could tell that he really cared about my well being. I would highly recommend him to anyone who has a bone spur that needs to be removed. He did a great job and the scar left behind is very minimal. I traveled to see him from Baltimore for every visit and it was well worth the extra time and gas. My ankle has never felt better!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

Dr. Feldman misdiagnosed my boyfriend's cancer as a running injury. He had my boyfriend wear a boot/cast and go to a physical therapist for months. My boyfriend repeatedly told Dr. Feldman he was not getting better but Dr. Feldman refused to order an MRI. Instead, after months of treating him, Dr. Feldman told my boyfriend he was "fine" and that he would probably just have to live with the pain in his leg. Thankfully, we went to a different doctor who immediately ordered MRIs. We found out my boyfriend has cancer yesterday. He first saw Dr. Feldman in September, and it's now February 25th. If Dr. Feldman had ordered MRIs four months ago, he would have seen the lesions all over my boyfriends leg.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Buyer Beware - While the staff and doctor were very personable, the outcome was bad and preventable. I thought doctors took an oath to do no harm. X-Rays prove he did harm during the surgery. I have had additional surgical procedures to try to repair the damage he did. Was the smart toe a smart choice. I trusted him; however, I have learned the hard way the smart toe is a dumb choice.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

DO NOT GO TO HIM!!! WORST DOCTOR EVER!!! HE DOESN:T LISTEN TO ANYTHING YOU HAVE TO SAY

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

Dr. Feldman was very quick. He was in and out in 5 minutes. I was annoyed with the time he spent because I didn't feel he explained my condition thoroughly, and gave me little room to ask questions. If you are looking for a doctor who will take his time and make you feel not rushed HE IS NOT THE ONE.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

Dr. Feldman is a really good doctor. He gets right to the point and gives you his insights. He won't push for surgery unless he has tried everything else first. I really like that he is a nice person and very warm. He will answer your questions and call to check up. He is extremely punctual, so sometimes I formulate questions after the appt. and I have to call himm, but someone always gets back to me. Very good doctor

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Dr. Feldman is a very nice person and I liked his manner and thought I could trust him. I really should have done some research about joint implants in toes, because he convinced me that I was "the perfect candidate" for it. I was completely unaware of the controversary about this procedure and feel that he should have suggested I get a second opinion or see an Orthopedic Surgeon before having this surgery. He put in the implant in Jan. '09 and I had it removed in July '11 after two Orthopods told me it was destroying my foot and needed to come out. I've not been the same since, and my foot is ruined for life. Lessons learned: do not choose a doctor just because he's nice and do your research, always get a second or third opinion. I would never go to a Podiatrist in the future for any surgery as complicated or controversial as this was--they need to stick to dealing with corns and bunion removal.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

Dr. Gary Feldman's Credentials

• French

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1995)

GHI