Ratings for Dr. John Bradford

Went to a walk-in clinic tonight with my 2 boys, 1 w/broken hand; 1 w/ear infection. Such a nice, helpful man who was thorough and took the time to explain cause and treatment. Haven;t received this kind of care from a health care professional since I was a child - a doctor with good bedside manners is rare these days. highly recommend Dr. Bradford @ the North Burlington Walk-in.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

I have know this doctor for close to 30 years. He is an outstanding family physician and the fact that he does run over appointment times is not a concern to me when I look at the quality of care I have been given. Even when I relocated from Burlington it was worth the drive to get the best care and advice.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

My wife and I are from the west coast and needed to see a physician. So we went to a walk-in clinic; Dr Bradford was the physician who saw us. We did not wait long; after all, we had no appointment and we showed up on a weekend. The visit was professional, informative and courteous. We left with our concerns addressed, and the feeling that our physician actually cared about us as people. Though we only have this one visit to base an opinion, we have seen many doctors over the years. Should the need arise, we would have no hesitation to see him again.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

We just called to get our 88 year old mother looked at because we fear she has had a minor stroke and were told Bradford would not see her until Feb 24th - I believe the meant 2013 - and that if we were really concerned we should take her to a clinic or the emergency room - then the curt/rude (to be nice) receptionist went on to explain how busy he is with surgery . . . What's that oath they take - do what makes the most money? or is it something about helping those in need ?????

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

I went to the doctor 3 times and i waited 1 hour and 45 minutes or more for each meeting its resiculous

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Doctor Bradford has been my physician since I was a baby. He somehow seems to think due to this it's okay to talk about his personal/home life with me... and if you know John, you know his relationship history is bad and you've probably heard about it. You wait weeks if not months to get an appointment, and then once you're in the office you wait hours to see him... if you have a 3pm appointment you better clear your schedule until at LEAST 6pm. I wouldn't suggest him as a family doctor, but I hear he's decent when it comes to feet, but you'll still wait a long time to get in to see him. This is NOT an exaggeration. Being his patient requires a LOT of patience.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

Dr Bradford totally botched my foot surgery!! He was to take a wedge out of my toe bone to straighten it and accidentally cut my big toe bone in half.( he said I broke it by walking on it after surgery which did not happen!!!) when he set it he placed it incorrectly and now my right big toe nail faces to the left instead of upwards. The toe has slid back to where it was before the surgery and i need a spacer to keep it from crossing. It is a mess and I am under 50 yrs old. I cant run anymore but could before the surgery, I do not recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

I have known Dr Bradford for approx 25 years. I have had outstanding service and treatment from Dr Bradford over that period. He is knowledgeable, concerned, down to earth. The best family physician I have had.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

You people have to be kidding me.. He is SO far behind in his appointment times.. they might as well not even exist...He talks about his own personal problems during YOUR appointment.. He got my orthotics wrong which I paid $400+ for and have now made my feet worse then originally were to start - and he wants ME to pay for the correction. Don't try your health with this non professional... he has NO clue what he is doing..

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

absolutely the best doctor I have ever had. Unfortunately I cannot wait six weeks for an appointment so it is with much regtet that I must change docs. Hope the next one is half as good.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011