Ratings for Dr. Jessica L. Tan

I have a clef pallet and she was able to work with my mouth which is abnormal even for people needing braces. 2 years latter I am doing amazing and I am really happy. All orthodontist offices are a zoo that you have to wait in. Tans's office is better than others I have dealt with .

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Every time I come to this place I have to wait for 1 hour for something that will take 10 minutes. Waste of time and money. Don't come here.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

This place was stupid. I'm getting my spacer out. Michael.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Our daughter and myself(her mother) had braces from dr.Tan and both have had amazing results. Dr.Tan is always cheerful and sweet and so is her staff. The facility is beautiful. Overall, we are pleased with the services and the results.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

My daughter and I met with Dr. Tan for an ortho consult. Dr. Tan made my daughter self conscious about her teeth by asking her questions like "what do you think other people say about your smile?", "how do your teeth make you feel?". I was not impressed. We waited over 45 minutes in the waiting room and another 20 minutes in the chair before seeing Dr. Tan. Needless to say, we sought another opinion from a punctual, on-time orthodontist.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Teated me with my every need. Very happywith my teeth and smile

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I would not recommend Dr. Jessica Tan to anyone seeking orthodontic treatment. I've encountered nothing positive with my treatment or service. I feel she lacks compassion and respect for her patients. The only thing she cares about is making money!!!

Submitted May 6, 2015

If my next child needs an ortho it won't be Dr. Tan. Her work is mediocre at best and the service is terrible. I get the feeling that charging the big bucks is all that really matters at this establishment.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

I was a patient of Dr. Tan over 10 years ago and I still recommend her to anyone who needs a caring orthodontist in the west end. I'm still smiling with my straight teeth!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Following two previous treatments in braces with another orthodontist, I began to see Dr. Tan just over a year ago in an attempt to finally correct my bite and help the worsening pain in my jaw. During the two-year periods after the removal of my braces, my teeth and bite each time began to shift out of place. Dr. Tan was quick to review my records and found that each time I completed a course in braces my teeth and bite were finished beautifully, but that my muscles would pull at the alignment, causing the joint pain and changing my bite. Upon our consultation, she immediately suggested that we try Invisalign braces this time and that I visit a physiotherapist for muscle re-training. Not only do the Invisalign function better than metal braces for me on a practical level, but they feel more comfortable, as well. They have also helped with my night-time clenching and my jaw no longer cracks with opening or causes me severe pain. Dr. Tan's recommended physiotherapist has provided me with information regarding old injuries and my physical medical conditions that contribute to the issues with my jaw and tongue positioning. Furthermore, the exercise routine that we have compiled works to counteract the muscle memory that has caused most of the problems in the first place. In terms of the office itself, Dr. Tan and staff are informed, professional, and careful in the treatment. They were happy to spend the time discussing all the options available to me when we first started the regime, are still thorough in explaining and fulfilling the processes, and prompt in addressing any concerns or questions that I may have. I have never had any problems in terms of service, but should an attachment come loose, or if I am experiencing too much discomfort, I have been assured that I can schedule an emergency appointment. Now half through my treatment, I am already satisfied and impressed with the results and I would absolutely suggest Dr. Tan to other patients seeking orthodontic care.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015