Ratings for Dr. John Keller

Both my wife and myself have been to Dr. Keller for botox 4 times and have been satisfied with our treatments. John is an interesting man who is very intelligent and he also has his PhD. He is precise and efficient and I like that. Thanks, John and Marz.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I've seen Dr. Keller a few times for botox and I'm very happy with the outcome. I even brought my sister to see him too. I bruise easily but after his injection I only have some redness that goes away within 1-2 hours. My face is just subtly relaxed, my eyebrows are slightly lifted and no more crows feet. The results are fantastic, thank you dr. Keller. I also appreciate the fact that the staff don't try to sell me unnecessary skin care lines or procedures. I'll be back.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Great doctor very impressed with my botox treatments and the price is right compared to other clinics

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

The information below is absolutely incorrect. Consult the Ministry of Health (OHIP) directly. OHIP does not cover the ultra-sound scanning of superficial veins, ones that become varicose. OHIP does NOT cover the consultation for treatment of Varicose Veins by EVLT (laser fiber), NOR the Ultrasound scanning of varicose veins for such treatment. In cases where the veins have already been diagnosed elsewhere as large varicose, patients are sent directly to the Surgeon for consultation for EVLT, which is $200. This is to save them time. This includes a scan by the Surgeon, who needs to do this personally, to determine if it is a case appropriate for EVLT. We have seen many cases where other clinics have suggested EVLT when it is NOT necessary. It is stated clearly on our website, and during telephone booking that none of our procedures are covered by OHIP, and patients read and sign a form when they register that restates this. They are informed prior to booking about all fees.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

late and rushed, always seems to have many patients in rooms, just wants to get you out the door

flag | Submitted November 5, 2011

Dr. Keller may know how to do certain things very well, however, tattoo removal is not one. If you have a black tattoo, he should be able to remove it without any problems (any laser can effectively do that) When it comes to removing colour (especially blue which is one of the tougher colours to remove) he has no idea what laser/settings to use. I literally saw zero results after 3 laser sessions with him. Prior to seeing him I had a couple sessions done in Niagara where I had seen drastic results. I was not impressed with the results at Baywood so I did research and went to another place (in the city since Niagara was too far) where I have seen GREAT results after 1 session with him! Dr. Keller didn't even change the settings for the different colours I had which I thought was odd and learned that if you are removing different colours it is essential to use different settings. Save your money/time and STAY AWAY from Dr. Keller when removing a coloured tattoo!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

Dr. Keller is amazing, amazing, amazing! Would definitely recommend!!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

My tattoo artist referred me to doctor keller as I wanted to do a cover up over an old tattoo. He was very helpful, and the price per session was a lot less than I expected. I did 3 sessions and had a very nice result, with enough fading for my artist to do a beautiful cover up last week. I asked about Botox treatments and he gave me time to think about it, did not push it onto me or anything. I tried it a couple of months ago, between the eyes,and in my "crows feet" and I had a very nice result. I find this doctor patient and very pleasant, and have enjoyed good treatment

flag | Submitted December 20, 2010

In febuary,2009.i went in to see Dr.Keller for an consultation. I asked very important questions relating to the laser tattoo removal due to the color of my tattoo i wanted remove. Dr. Keller told me and there is no side effects, so i proceeded, which i greatly regret.Dr. keller barely communicated with him, didn't give me adivice on how to treat the are after the laser procedure. 3 months later, i started to get sharp burning pains in my left arm, then stomach pains mainly around my kidney and liver area. I did research on tattoo removal with colors such as red,yellow. come to find out, these colors are very dangerous to remove, and it can go to your bloodstream,then migrant to you kidney and liver. i went back to Dr. Keller and he denied that was the problem. he said the ink does not go in my blood, when i asked every other doctor they said Dr. keller was either lying or he knew very little. i still have complications until this day, i hope it's not cancer.do not use dr.keller

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010