Ratings for Dr. Anna Reyneke

I would not recommend her. She was rude and discouraging when giving birth to my child. Little communication and unprofessional with her clients.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

Dr Reyneke is an amazing doctor, knowledgeable, caring and compassionate. Through her knowledge and expertise, she made quick decisions which saved our son's life. She always thinks about what are the best interests of her patients. With a difficult pregnancy, I can honestly say, I am truly grateful for having her as our doctor.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

She is an excellent Doctor. She is the best Doctor I've ever had.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

She is kind, caring, soft-spoken and compassionate. I appreciate how she takes to time to explain stuff in detail to me, and involved my kids during my prenatal appointments. She has a great bedside manner, and I am very glad to have had her for the past 8 years!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013

She's willing to expand her knowledge to accommodate my birthing requests (water birth), very very impressed with that!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

Helpless , poor knowledge ? May be she is good family physician but she is very poor emergency doctor

flag | Submitted December 17, 2011

I really like Dr. Reyenke! She listens and really cares about her patients! When my daughter was taken to Winnipeg shortly after birth, she called to see how she was doing and is always looking out for myself and my girls!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

She is the best doctor I've ever had. She cares about me and my concerns and listens. She delivered my baby girl and 5 years later is still our doctor. She never makes me feel "stupid" for the things I ask or my concerns. She takes them serious sending me for tests when necessary. She looks after my child like she was her own. She even asks about my personal life to just see how I am doing. Can't praise her enough. We love her.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2010

Excellent doctor! She takes the time to check out any concerns and listens well.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2009

She is the best doctor I could ask for. Extremely helpful and patient, and takes the extra minute to call me about test results at home then make me wait 2 weeks for a follow up. HIGHLY remommend her for any one with children. Simply wonderful.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2008