Ratings for Dr. C. Morar

This has been my family doctor since I was born (22 years) I don't go to him very often but every time that I have needed to make an appointment I've had to call more than 3 times to get through to someone, one day I literally called 34 times throughout the day with no response. I find his receptionists extremely rude and passive. My family has been misdiagnosed by him more than once, and when ever we go to him and try to explain what we're feeling or whats going on with us he usually says things like "you're young, you're fine".

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

He always brushes my concerns off and he also said I'm to young for a physical I'm 25 my friends doctor gave him a physical at age 20. I need a marijuana license to help me sleep and eat and I don't even know how to ask him because I know he's going to give me some bs and say something that doesn't work switch doctors or don't bother coming to him . He googles it's crazy I could be my own doctor

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

I'm 28 years old I went in for a physical and he told me I was too young to have breast cancer and I didn't need to be checked ! So he skipped that. He has also googled my symptoms in front of me which is also ridiculous

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

seen for many years he is to old school does not know new tec or laws worst doctor i know

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

Dr. Morar is neither good nor bad. I saw him for many years as a child and found him to be attentive and helpful. However, he prescribed anti-biotics every time I was sick - many times when I likely didn't need any. He also completely failed to recognize a developing scoliosis in my spine at a young age when something may have been able to be done about it. Now I will be fighting back pain my whole life.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

His secretaries are very often very very rude . Why isn't something done about that. The two doctors are reluctant to send a patient to a specialist.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

Found willing to listen and is empathatic. A little quick to whip out the presciption pad

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

Dr C. Morar(senior) is great, very kowlegable and listens. Jr on the other hand always rushes and not very knowlegable. Doesn't even take the Bloodpressure every time, even though I have hight blood pressrue. Only one problem at a time but blood pressure should be taken everytime.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

I have been going to Dr C Morar,senior, for almost 20 years. He is knowledegeable, listens well, does not rush you, makes sure you understand, does not hesitate to refer or call specialist, orders tests without hesitation and genuinely cares about the family. On the other hand Dr Morar Junior, while probably knowledgeable and up on new treatments and drugs rushes you and fives the impression of not listenign so much.His bedside manner needs improvement. The two Carols are excellent at their jobs and good people. Finally, I guess they know that if I call with something that i feel needs attending right away like brochintis or pneumonia they find a way to see my family that day. Good Job!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

Dr. Morar is fantastic. We had lived in Toronto for many years and seen many specialists about my husband's condition. None of them could diagnose the problem. We were fortunate to get Dr. Champaklal Morar as our new doctor when we moved back to Cambridge and he was able to successfully diagnose my husband's condition after the 2nd visit. The diagnosis was confirmed by two of the Toronto doctors after we told them what Dr. Morar had diagnosed. He is totally amazing.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011