Ratings for Dr. Sophie Weimar

Was referred to Dr. Weimar for a time sensitive issue. The receptionist booked me an appointment, then called me back 5 minutes later to tell me that she was "Inundated with patients" and would not be able to see me. They dumped me on a 1-800# that ended up being more helpful than Dr.Weimar. Isn't the first rule of medicine to "Do No Harm"? Would it really have been that difficult to refer me to another doctor? Doctors that refuse to help patients in times of need shouldn't be allowed to practice. I hope to never be referred to Dr. Weimar again.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr Weimar has been my GP for about 15 years. I have always found her to be genuine, compassionate and thorough. I so grateful to have such an amazing care giver throughout my first pregnancy and I just hope I am lucky enough to have her deliver my baby as well!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

She has been our doctor for one pregnancy and will be for our next. My daughter likes her and I like her, enough said.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I've been with Dr Weimar for years and she has been inviolved in all 3 my pregnancies, two of which she helped deliver. She is a compassionate caring md. I couldn't ask for a better physician.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Wonderful and compassionate physician. Love having her as my family doc.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

She is an amazing GP , always helpful in whatever is needed. Very knowledgeable and overall a nice lady.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Very nice lady, took her time; much nicer than her husband across the hall. I attended with my teenager who was having issues...not sure I got the greatest advice but at least she listened.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Dr. Weimar is truly an amazing doctor. She is very helpful and answered any question I had. As this was my first pregnancy I had a lot of questions. I found her very helpful, never made me feel as if I was asking stupid questions. I was so thankful that she delivered my little one. She made me feel very comfortable and eased a lot of stress. I would and have told everyone that if they are able to request a doctor for their pregnancy it should be her. Thank you for everything I am so thankful for everything you have done for us!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

Although I saw Dr Weimar through my 2 pregnancies she ended up not delivering either (due to complications beyond anyone's control). Throughout, she was very helpful and actually more concerned about my symptoms than I was and always ordered thorough tests and exams to rule out further complications. When I was flown out by air ambulance for one baby, she called my house a few days later to see how everyone was making out. She is now the GP for my family of four and treats all of us very well. She looks after all of us (if needed) during one appointment so we don't have to book multiple appointments. She tracks long term issues and genuinely cares for my family. I definitely know that she is engaged and connected to my family. Small negatives is that it is difficult to see her on short notice and she sometimes runs behind in schedule.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

I love Dr.weimar. She truely is the best doctor I have ever seen. She became my doctor while I was pregnant with my first child and I lost that pregnancy. I ended up pregnant the next month, and had a beautiful baby girl. 3 months after having my baby, my original Doctor retired. Dr.weimar took us on in a heart beat as our family doctor. Then 2 yrs later i lost my 3rd pregnancy and had to under go a D&C which Dr.weimar refered me to another great DR. (Dr.Wroz)I am now 8 months pregnant (4th pregnancy) and I wouldn't want anyone else delivering our baby but Dr.weimar. She listens to every concern i have, answers all my questions, she is amazing with my daughter when i bring her in with me. Her check ups are never rushed and she checks everything. I refer her to every pregnant woman i know, And they have never complained about her. Her staff are always really nice, and if i call with a question they call me right back with an answer. Amazine Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2010