Ratings for Dr. Andres Betts

Very knowledgeable, helpful, explains everything, answers all my questions, encouraging manner and doesn't hurry his appointments. 3 very successful surgeries over a ten year span. Miraculous results each time. Excellent Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Thank you dr betts and staff for getting me through a ruff part of my life.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Dr Betts gives excellent service. He listens and cares. He has done three spinal surgeries on me and gave me back my life. I have been his patient for over ten years. I highly recommend him. If it can be done, he will do it.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Do not see this doctor. He is rude & unkind. Dr betts should have his practice shut down.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

This is a highly intelligent and well educated doctor. He is helping me physically and emotionally with the worst pain known to man. Trigeminal Neuralgia is very rare but he knew all about it.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Dr. Betts is excellent. Enough said. He identified my problem and worked quickly to eliminate my pain. Dr. Betts has a lot of confidence in his ability to help his patients. He puts your worries to rest. He's a good guy. I liked him a lot. Rick Harris

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Dr. Betts was condescending to my previous doctor and scoffed at everything I told him about my condition. His attitude towards me was offensive. I have real pain due to several factors and he seemed to not believe me. I don't appreciate nor do I deserve such terrible bedside manner.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Dr Betts is a poor excuse for a "doctor". He didn't address my needs at all. He didn't listen to me. I went there for Chronic pain due to painful tumors, have surgery date set and he diagnosed me with Bi-Polar disorder??? Wtf?? I've never been more insulted and embarrassed by a doctor in my life!!! I left my visit before it was over - jumped off the table and said "you are offensive and rude!" He has NO idea about anything!!! He told me "hey I'm not an OB" However apparently he thinks he a Psychiatrist telling me at least 5 times I was Bi-Polar. He asked me why I take the med Cymbalta and I told him for panic and anxiety disorder - his reply was "that's not why you take it". He's a male chauvinist PIG! An awful human being and he should have his license revoked!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

I saw this "DR" for a month. He prescribed me 2 different psychotropic medications...I am bi-polar and when I stated my concerns he did not address them. All he wanted to do is give me a cortisone shot. so i got one. the pain in my neck was increased by 10 fold. i also have lower back pain in which he would not address at all. After a month of visits with no relief and more pain than i began with he stated that he could not help me. He stated that he did not know what to do for me. No suggestions. when i suggested Physical Therapy he grudingly referred me. I asked him for pain medication until i could get into PT. he stated he did not do that sort of thing. This Doctor was inpatient and would not answer any of my questions. He does not deal with pain he focuses on the only thing he can legal do which is cortisone shots!!!! how frustrating to find out that he would have to refer me to a pain spec, because "He did not do that sort of thing" So why did I get referred to him.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

flag | Submitted May 20, 2012

Dr. Andres Betts's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Urgent Care Centers in San Clemente, CA