Ratings for Dr. George Torok-Both

Went to see him after I went deaf after a cold,he was 35 minutes late to start with,then told him that I went deaf and he said you have a cold and I said yes,he looked in my ears and said yep it's due to that and he can't do anything about it and then walked away turned around and said oh and u should quit smoking it would help and left.took less than 2 minutes and I was done.4days later back in with extreme ear pin and another doctor looked at me and I had severe ear infection with ear drum ready to rupture.was put on 3000mg of antibiotics a day immediately with pain killers.this doctor is a joke,use google it's less waste of your time!!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Use to be my family doctor. Is no longer from a reason.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

On two visits in a row for the same complaint he did not even examine or take blood pressure. Admitted to hospital with BP 46/76

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

I usually try to see him if my family doctor is not available. He's very kind and listens to concerns quite well. He explains treatment well also. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

He delivered my second he was alright during delivery but two weeks after I had my son I started getting stomach pains and had all the signs of a infection in my womb so I went into the walk in clinic and he happened to be the Dr there. I explained everything to him and he rudely told me it was nothing and to go home. The next day I felt the same way but only I started pouring blood I soaked through a giant pad in 5 minutes. I went to the hospital and the Dr there after checking me out looks at me and says oh you have an infection in your womb!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Just terrible! Go to someone else if you have a choice.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

He was great when i first started seeing him 3 years ago and was the first doctor who could finally diagnose a disease that had been lingering for years and not even my numerous trips to the hospital would look into..HOWEVER, along the line he became very rude and obnoxious, rushing me through in a minute leaving me there confused and even crying at times. He always tries prescribing things he doesnt even know much about... I used ativan for anxiety and he refused to give me a refill and said go on xanax instead... A drug way stronger and addictive than what I want and I won't take anymore (I tried a couple and didn't really help my anxiety, I almost feel worse) so now I have nothing because of his lack of understanding or patience to find me the right medication. I also asked for help with my tonsil stones and he said to bring them in to him cause he sees nothing. Basically, it was an insult saying he doesnt believe me and he hardly even looked. I went home bawling because he never seems to help me just insults me but instead i just decided i am at the end of my rope and will find someone who has more compassion and at least tries to understand patients issues because honestly, if you choose to be a doctor, at least have the decency to treat your patients with respect and listen to how they really feel.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

He was my family doctor for a couple of years, but I decided to look for a more caring , compassionate one. He is quite insensitive to the feelings of his patients. No compassion and never listen to patient's complaints. He easily gets annoyed esp. If he doesn't know how and what treatment to give his patients. What others say was actually right. He told me once to drink plenty of fluids for a severe stomach ache from gastritis. I was so disappointed with him, and went instead to the ER. In another occasion, he gave a very strong pain reliever that gave me severe headache and made my blood pressure increased to 150/90 , went back to him but he just said , it was normal. Since then, never went back to him again. I can't entrust my health to him. Scary!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

Very nice Dr. My only issue is he is not OK with the recommended check up schedule. My son is supposed to be seen at 9 mo, 12 mo, 18mo and 2 years. At the 9 mo he seemed annoyed and at the 12 month he told me he would not be seeing my son again until his 2 year.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

My family doctor. Ensures appropriate treatment. Answers all questions asked. Have never experienced actions mentioned in negative reviews. Perhaps a little lacking in personal warmth, but I want doctor, not a friend. Perfectly satisfied.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014