Ratings for Dr. Lee T. Snook

I saw Dr. Snook a couple years ago. He evidently thought I was a former patient because he accused me of being so when I had never been to his office or seen him before. He continued to harass me after I told him he was mistaken. He treated me very poorly. I guess whoever he thought I was was a difficult patient. The thing that botherd me was that after I told him he was mistaken, how difficult would it be to run my name through his records to realize he was in error. He was a real dick.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2016

Dr. Snook is an advocate for people who are in chronic pain, he is intelligent and helpful. He and his staff work hard at finding solutions to difficult pain issues. I'm thankful that I found him and have been getting treatment for a difficult and painful neck injury.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2014

Prior to going to see Dr. Snook I had heard only good things, just like the previous reviews. My experience was quite different. First, the new patient coordinator was disorganized and while she had FOUR weeks (because that was how long it took to be seen) to send me the new patient packet to fill out (which is quite lengthy), I never got it until I called to request it the day before my appointment. Dr. Snook, in my opinion, enjoys the sound of his own voice and spent 95% of my appointment talking about things unrelated to my pain. I had been referred by my family doctor following an accident to look into injections in my back to relieve pain that had been going on for over 3 months. Dr. Snook barely examined me and stated that he couldn't believe the MRI was of me - even though he looked at my name on the film. He was offensively insensitive and was too busy talking about nothing in particular to ask me any real questions about my pain. I do NOT recommend him on any level.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

Dr. Snook is an excellent doctor. He is very knowledgeable, good listener and knows his stuff. Very friendly. I would highly recommend him. I've been with him for a long time. His staff is also very friendly.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

Everyone is very friendly and doctors are excellent. I was in pain for years but after a procedure I am a new person. Can't thank them enough.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

I have suffered from chronic neck pain for many years due to job related injuries. While under the workers comp system Dr Snook repeatedly requested treatments be tried that ultimately were refused by WC. Now that I am out from under that system he is able to treat me properly and I have for the first time in many years had success in lowering my pain level. Dr Snook and his staff have always been friendly, professional and able to answer any questions I have. I would highly recommend mpmc for chronic pain sufferers.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

I really like Dr. Snook. I recently had a fusion on my lumbar spine. That dr. refuses to give me meds. I went to my primary care dr. and they sent me to Dr. Snook. Everyone was very helpful and smiled. Dr. Snook has the brightest blue eyes I have ever seen. I hope he can help me.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010

This Dr. kept me on pain pills for 13 years .I worried about the amount I was taking after 13 years and he sent to a 1 week program at Stanford. I was also hooked on Valium and all they did was give a ton of that and take the opiaties away. I spent 25 days in very severe pain and Snook would not help me at all.He may be good with some patiants but he almost killed me !

flag | Submitted July 29, 2010

I have been going to Dr. Snook and his assistants for about eleven years and I am very happy with the service I have received there. I suffer with chronic pain from a car wreck with a **** driver, and several unsuccessful back surgeries and fusions. Everyone I have been in contact with at Dr. Snook's office has been very professional and caring. To become a patient at his Metropolitan Pain Management, you must be referred to him by the doctor who is treating you now. They have an operating room there where you can get some procedures done and they also utilize an outpatient suite of operating rooms upstairs in his building. My pain is severe and Dr. Snook and the others keep up to date with all of the latest painkilling technology and medicine. Dr. Snook is a very friendly doctor (as are his assistants) and I have never been treated rudely by anyone there. They are all compassionate and caring. I would recommend Dr. Snook to anyone suffering from very bad pain.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2009

Dr. Lee T. Snook's Credentials

• Univ Of Nv Sch Of Med, Reno Nv 89557 (Grad. 1980)