Ratings for Dr. S. Sean Sefidpour

5.0 star rating 3/27/2012 My son started his treatment with Dr. Sefidpour about a year ago. My dentist had told me that my daughter could also start at the same time.Dr. Sefidpour recommended that we wait on her and not be in a rush to start her treatment. I respect his patience and felt very comfortable with his decision to delay my daughter's treatment. He is very friendly and professional and my kids look forward to their visits to his office. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

We have been going to Dr. Sefidpour for a few years now! He treated both my kids and now I have Invisalign. He is very knowledgeable and caring. My kids were looking forward to their visited and their teeth look perfect. I have a few more months to go but I can already see a big difference. I would recommend him to anyone considering orthodontics.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Both of my children have been through Dr. Sefidpour. We love him and his staff. I would definitely recommend him to anyone in need of an orthodontist.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009

I used to work for this orthodontist and I can tell you he is a perfectionist!! He is straight to business and will take care of you or your child's teeth! He loves kids and really tries to build a good rapport with his patients! I loved working for him and would recommend him to anyone! He does a great job and all of his staff are enjoyable and love what they do!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2007

He is friendly to my kids and helpful to me. I would recommend him to everyone who needs ortho treatment.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2007

Front office is excellent! They were very helpful and considerate.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2006

Dr Sefidpour is a friendly guy. He is good at being personal with patients. I'm not sure of his plan though, I like to know the gameplan for my teeth but he hasn't really told me (but I haven't asked so probably my fault). Good dentist!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2004