Ratings for Dr. S. Sean Sefidpour

Both of my children have been through Dr. Sefidpour. We love him and his staff. I would definitely recommend him to anyone in need of an orthodontist.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009

I used to work for this orthodontist and I can tell you he is a perfectionist!! He is straight to business and will take care of you or your child's teeth! He loves kids and really tries to build a good rapport with his patients! I loved working for him and would recommend him to anyone! He does a great job and all of his staff are enjoyable and love what they do!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2007

He is friendly to my kids and helpful to me. I would recommend him to everyone who needs ortho treatment.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2007

Front office is excellent! They were very helpful and considerate.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2006

Dr Sefidpour is a friendly guy. He is good at being personal with patients. I'm not sure of his plan though, I like to know the gameplan for my teeth but he hasn't really told me (but I haven't asked so probably my fault). Good dentist!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2004