Ratings for Dr. William J. Conard

Always amazing. Dr Conard does not give up until he finds what works...... He always thinks outside the box. He listens to you and supports you as a person not just a patient...... He keeps me as functional as possible with his treatments....Office staff is fast, efficient and friendly. Specifically Olga and Mayra have always gone out of their way to help me. So pleased with my experience every time!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

The staff is very helpful. They are attentive to my needs. April has been amazing help with getting me to the program and understanding my unique needs. Andrea and Bob push me to do more and often I find myself pushing through the workout, through pain. Although I am not 100% on board with everything that is said about chronic pain because I often do not feel it represents my pain, the staff makes coming here everyday worth the while.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

I was looking for somewhere to work on my pain where they would work on all modalities and total lifestyle. My primary doctor recommended this practice. It has been exactly what I needed. I am making progress and improving my quality of life. I would recommend them!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

I've dreamed of having healthcare providers like this; they listen and don't just give lip service to treating the whole person, they DO IT! They provide care options in addition to standard medical line. The education is excellent and woven into all aspects of care. Since I've been coming here I've made positive changes to my diet, exercise and general outlook, all with positive results. I am truly satisfied with the care I receive here!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Excellent and I feel I'm changing my lifestyle, and the Doctor and all staff are helping me achieve my goal!!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

I've been with this practice for a couple years now. The staff is always friendly and acoomdating. Dr. Clow is understanding and easy to work with. I truly feel she has my best interest in mind.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

I am very happy with the facility and staff.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

Awesome! I love that everyone is always thinking outside the box with medical technology.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr. Conard is an amazing doctor. He is always trying to find ways to make my pain go away. He has many ideas and treatments available to try. He is very easy to talk to and answers all questions. He is committed to his practice 100%. He's always expanding his practice and adding new areas to help treat his pain patients more fully. He's recently added a gym, yoga studio, massage. He has a number of classes to help pain patients fully deal with and understand how to help their pain. He discusses all aspects of how to get better, through nutrition, meditation, strength training and stretching, as well as many different treatment options he has available. He also personally does the surgical implants he puts in his patients. Overall he is a great man and a great doctor. I highly recommend you give him a try. He's one of the good ones you rarely come across.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

Dr Conard is a good guy and the best, most knowledgeable doctor I have ever been to.

Submitted December 15, 2011

Dr. William J. Conard's Credentials

• Univ Of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 55455 (Grad. 1972)