Ratings for Dr. Deborah Ginson

Very caring Dr!! Goes out of her way to listen and make sure you are healthy mentally as well as physically.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

I desperately urge anyone with a complaint to draft a letter and send it to the college of physicians for review. Let's get this quack out of here before she has a chance to do anymore damage. For serious ailments please consult an after hours clinic or emergency room, DO NOT wait for her to accomplish anything because she simply won't. She is the most unprofessional doctor I have ever seen and her negligence is downright dangerous.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Doctor. Ginson . You need to get on the ball before some looses a life because of your neglect of not being prompt on your patients. In other words get ORGANIZE!!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Same experience as others. a smart, kind doctor with good staff but she is completely incompetent. Never follows through with referrals. I would fear for my life if I had any life threatening condition and she was my doctor. Her neglect is a serious threat to the well being of her patients.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

I have gone to ginson repeatedly for referrals over very serious matters. She tells me everytime she will send off a referal and that its urgent and still cant seem to figure it out. Instead I spent 2 days in the ER trying to get what she was supposed to give me. I am livid and will be making a formal complaint. I wouldnylt be shocked if this woman is killing people due to her neglect.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

I completely agree with the previous rating dated April 8, 2016. I have experienced the same with much difficulty in ability to reach the office by phone. I have yet to have an appointment that has not been cancelled and rescheduled in some occasions more than once. Dr. Ginson has yet to follow through on ordering tests and referrals which I find extremely discerning. The wait times when you do eventually get an appointment is outrageous. She is a very kind and lovely person to talk to and discuss your medical concerns but no follow up. I find this very disturbing.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

She is terrible at following through with referrals and further testing. If you're ever able to actually get a phone call through to her office, the staff never have answers and say they will call you back. I've not once had them return a phone call as they said they would. She is too chatty, making other patients wait excessive amounts of time for their appointments. If at all possible, find another doctor. Her kindness doesn't make up for the lack or organization or efficiency in her office.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2016

Unwilling to look into treatment that I as a patient have done my own research on. Poor bedside manner, and unwilling to refer to a competent Doctor at my request. Accountability and integrity are seriously lacking with this so called Dr. BEWARE!!!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

Horrible horrible doctor and staff. Dont bother making an appointment for a monday, she wont be there. Dont bother waiting for a follow up, she wont make one. Anyone looking to help make a formal complaint to the College of physicians please respond. Ive seen no improvement since her last suspension. I am i no way saying she isn't a nice person, just unqualified to be a doctor.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Excellent Dr and staff. Dr Ginson very knowledgable, listens and works with your concerns. New receptionist is very friendly and seems to know her business

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014