Ratings for Dr. Deborah Ginson

Unlike many doctors, Dr Ginson takes all the time a patient needs. She is also very thorough. This can put her behind schedule, which can be frustrating for those waiting. But she is such a caring physician that she spends a lot of her own time making calls for social services for those patients that really need them.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2018

An appointment at her office will take hours: she's always running an hour late and, once in her office, you have to review your whole medical history. She does seem to care about the well-being of her patients, in that she will take every concern or question seriously, and make many referrals, but the referrals must often get forgotten. I have been waiting a year and a half and have not heard back about any of them (some minor, some more concerning). Her phones are not always answered, she's got inconsistent office hours, and her staff does not return phone calls (even after speaking with an individual and being told they would return my call). While I am grateful to have a doctor in NB, given the poor state of our health care system, there is a lot lacking and much that could be improved with Dr. Ginson.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Never in the office, constantly cancels appointments and is very unreliable.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

Wonderful Doctor, very caring and attentive to her patients. Best GP I have had.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Very caring Dr!! Goes out of her way to listen and make sure you are healthy mentally as well as physically.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

I desperately urge anyone with a complaint to draft a letter and send it to the college of physicians for review. Let's get this quack out of here before she has a chance to do anymore damage. For serious ailments please consult an after hours clinic or emergency room, DO NOT wait for her to accomplish anything because she simply won't. She is the most unprofessional doctor I have ever seen and her negligence is downright dangerous.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Doctor. Ginson . You need to get on the ball before some looses a life because of your neglect of not being prompt on your patients. In other words get ORGANIZE!!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Same experience as others. a smart, kind doctor with good staff but she is completely incompetent. Never follows through with referrals. I would fear for my life if I had any life threatening condition and she was my doctor. Her neglect is a serious threat to the well being of her patients.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

I have gone to ginson repeatedly for referrals over very serious matters. She tells me everytime she will send off a referal and that its urgent and still cant seem to figure it out. Instead I spent 2 days in the ER trying to get what she was supposed to give me. I am livid and will be making a formal complaint. I wouldnylt be shocked if this woman is killing people due to her neglect.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

I completely agree with the previous rating dated April 8, 2016. I have experienced the same with much difficulty in ability to reach the office by phone. I have yet to have an appointment that has not been cancelled and rescheduled in some occasions more than once. Dr. Ginson has yet to follow through on ordering tests and referrals which I find extremely discerning. The wait times when you do eventually get an appointment is outrageous. She is a very kind and lovely person to talk to and discuss your medical concerns but no follow up. I find this very disturbing.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016