Ratings for Dr. Wayne Ghesquiere

Dr. Ghesquiere is by far the worst doctor I have had the misfortune of seeing. Under his lack-of-care, he failed to follow-up on bloodwork for a year. As a result, the condition spread to my eyes and I was hospitalized. No apology or recognition of his mistake was made; in his final treatment summary, he scorned me as having mental health issues. He is arrogant and unprofessional. If you are diagnosed with HIV, stay away from this doctor and request you see somebody else. You have the right to do so.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

My deep wound infection was life-threatening and urgent. Initial treatment seemed effective, but the infection returned 6 mo. later as osteomyelitis of the spine. I called his office, as instructed, to tell them it was back- but no response. I was rushed to emergency and hospitalized but it took him over 2 weeks to see me. Spent 2 1/2 months hospitalized (in agony) and another 2 months giving myself intravenous antibiotics through a PICC line at home, followed by a month of oral antibiotics (which made me vomit). Arrogance, dismissiveness, rudeness, but no explanation of what was happening to me. Rarely visited. One follow-up appointment at his office (7 hours travel time for me) gave me zero information.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

The man is loathsome. The only positive I can take away from my experience with him is that I am still alive and will never see him again.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Ghesquiere is a straight up liar. His hubris causes harm to life. May God strike him down so that we don't have to get bloody.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr Ghesquiere treated me for a painful parotid gland infection in a professional and very agreeable manner.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Complete jerk with no bedside manner. Avoid at all costs!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Because of this jerk i have gone untreated for five years now rhinking he was the only dr i could see with his specialty. He is rude, abusive, vindictive and even sent letters to my gp and my employer criticizing and abusive calling me every name in the book...because i MISSED AN APPT! . Really tho?

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Probably took his time because he is bordering on an investigation if he doesn't clean up his act by doing the job this province pays for him to do.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I was very nervous going into this first time meeting with him. His friendly, down to earth manner completely put me at ease. He took his time with me and explained everything fully. I feel complete confidence in this guy and highly recommend him. If you've been referred to him, count yourself lucky.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

He's been an excellent Doctor for me.Thank you Dr. G for the excellent treatment. He's quite a contrast with my lousy G.P. that I am stuck with because of the Doctor shortage . A visit with Dr. G, sure picks me up. A visit with mt G.P. is not enjoyable.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2016