Ratings for Dr. Wayne Ghesquiere

Dr. Ghesquiere was very humble and attentive while seeing my wife regarding her scary encounter with a tick. He took a lot of time to listen to all of her concerns and go through all the test results, reassuring her that she was just fine. He spent one full hour of his precious time answering every question and concern, while he instead could have just canceled the appointment and left her with all her anxiety. He made sure to proceed with an immense amount of compassion and care. We thank God for all the doctors that sacrifice so much of their lifetime taking care of the most vulnerable. Thanks so much for all the care.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Didn't really listen to my symptoms and just put all my symptoms into one big easy assumption that i am lactose or gulten free.. That is not the case as neither of those diets affects my body

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

Doesn't listen and dismissive of symptoms. Very much appears to have an attitude of he's right. Nice guy as long as you just be a lamb and go along with what he says. If you try to explain yourself he's offended and then rude and dismissive. Would not go back to him for anything

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Dr. Ghesquiete was polite, professional, pleasant, respectful of me, and with his resident, clear and concise and direct without being arrogant. He remembered my situation from an ER consult he'd done 3 days ago. I thought that was pretty cool considering how many people he must have seen in the interim.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

Dr. Ghesquiere I found to be extremely knowledgeable and well-infomed. We spoke a lot about options of antibiotics and what happens when the immune system fails completely. I believe I had only one visit with him but it was very useful to me. My medical history is a little complicated so I have to be very careful with treatments and antibiotics. I have found all staff and doctors at the Royal Jublilee to be exceptional. Unfortunately, I have spent a lot of time there but have been treated with nothing but courtesy and respect.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

If he is ill it is interfering with his judgment; he made some poor decisions in my care later confirmed by a specialist in Vancouver so I fired him. I'd agree with the comments about him being passive aggressive and arrogant

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Dr. Ghesquiere is by far the worst doctor I have had the misfortune of seeing. Under his lack-of-care, he failed to follow-up on bloodwork for a year. As a result, the condition spread to my eyes and I was hospitalized. No apology or recognition of his mistake was made; in his final treatment summary, he scorned me as having mental health issues. He is arrogant and unprofessional. If you are diagnosed with HIV, stay away from this doctor and request you see somebody else. You have the right to do so.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

My deep wound infection was life-threatening and urgent. Initial treatment seemed effective, but the infection returned 6 mo. later as osteomyelitis of the spine. I called his office, as instructed, to tell them it was back- but no response. I was rushed to emergency and hospitalized but it took him over 2 weeks to see me. Spent 2 1/2 months hospitalized (in agony) and another 2 months giving myself intravenous antibiotics through a PICC line at home, followed by a month of oral antibiotics (which made me vomit). Arrogance, dismissiveness, rudeness, but no explanation of what was happening to me. Rarely visited. One follow-up appointment at his office (7 hours travel time for me) gave me zero information.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

The man is loathsome. The only positive I can take away from my experience with him is that I am still alive and will never see him again.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Ghesquiere is a straight up liar. His hubris causes harm to life. May God strike him down so that we don't have to get bloody.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017