Dr. Steve Murdoch

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Steve Murdoch

A few years ago I, had pain, stiffness and had lost my range of motion in my right shoulder (I could not lift my arm over my head). After a month of not being able to use my arm, I went to the doctor and was diagnosed with adhesive capsulitis or frozen shoulder. I was told that adhesive capsulitis will resolve itself in one to three years and that physio therapy was the best course of treatment to quicken the healing process. After 3 months of physio my arm was healed and working normally. Last month I had this happen to me yet again I mentioned it to Dr. Murdoch and he worked on my shoulder and I got immediate relief, started my physio immediately as well and within one weak my arm was completely healed. If you have been diagnosed with adhesive capsulitis do not suffer for months or years, tell your chiropractor or come see Dr. Murdoch, you won’t be disappointed.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

I started seeing Dr. Murdoch for a pinched nerve in my lower back. Not only did he help with me with the pinched nerve but he also helped with the migraines that I used to get constantly. I had tried so many things for my migraines with no success until I started seeing Dr. Murdoch.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Not a fan. Pushed me to keep coming back. Was more interested in my insurance than my health.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Dr. Murdoch makes my day with his wit and knowledge. He cured my back problems and is very caring about my well being. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Dr. Murdoch is an amazing doctor and person. His dedication to spreading the knowledge about chiropractic care is heart felt with every visit. He makes the atmosphere relaxed and enjoyable. This definitely is passed onto his staff and the patients. I have been going to Dr. Murdoch for over 3 years now. Despite him completely fixing my long term back, neck and shoulder issues, I will continue to visit him to maintain my health. My current physical condition is optimal, enabling me to enjoy the sports and physical activity on a daily basis to the fullest without any worries. Thank you Dr. Murdoch!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

For a few years I had been compaining about back pain, headaches and neck pain. I got to the point where I just could not endure it any longer. I always thought chiropractic would help, but never took the initiative to try it until a few months ago. Dr. Murdoch and his staff are so amazing and professional. I always feel welcomed when I enter the door and I am greeted by name. Within a couple of months, the pain I have been experiencing for years has significantly subsided and I am so happy I finally tried chiropractic. I will definitely recommend Dr. Murdoch to anyone considering a chiropractor. You will not regret it.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Best chiropractor around! Steve is very knowledgeable and his staff are very co-operative and friendly.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

I could not recommend Dr Murdoch and his staff more. They are very knowledgeable and organized.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Prior to going to see Dr Steven Murdoch I had previously seen another chiropractor for months. After months I still was in the same pain with my back as when I first started, so I stopped as I had not seen no point if it wasn't doing me any good. My back got even worse and I was told to try Dr Murdoch, even after my first visit I felt better. He knows what he is doing and has changed my life so much just in the last month of seeing him. I have my life back, my kids have there mother back , I have energy and feel fantastic, I can play with my kids and enjoy outings with them now. Not every chiropractor is the same , Murdoch knows what to do and explains everything, he's friendly and his staff are amazing. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

The BEST!!!Steve has restored this 81 year old to a new lease on life in short order.He explains everything as we go along and I never feel rushed.He also gives seniors a reduced rate.My constant back pain which I attributed to old age is gone and I can do the malls again.THANK you Steve. Mary Balser

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

Dr. Steve Murdoch's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Murdoch has over 30 years experience in practice. He is dedicated to improving the health and wellness in all areas of his patients' lives. He believes in taking a "whole person" approach to chiropractic care, which means looking for the underlying causes of disease, discomfort and pain as opposed to just treating the symptoms. He has administered numerous "Stress workshops" and seminars on how to be a "Victor - not a Victim in your Life". He has also been consulted by many industries to conduct Back Safety workshops for a variety of job descriptions. Dr. Murdoch is a member in good standing with the Ontario Chiropractic Association, Canadian Chiropractic Association, the Canadian Chiropractic Protective Association and the Local Waterloo Regional Society. He was awarded a recognition from the House of Commons for a Gold Award for success and outstanding reputation in 2013 and was the Consumer Award Winner for 2017-2018.

• English

• Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (Grad. 1985)