Ratings for Dr. Steve Murdoch

Dr. Murdoch is an amazing doctor and person. His dedication to spreading the knowledge about chiropractic care is heart felt with every visit. He makes the atmosphere relaxed and enjoyable. This definitely is passed onto his staff and the patients. I have been going to Dr. Murdoch for over 3 years now. Despite him completely fixing my long term back, neck and shoulder issues, I will continue to visit him to maintain my health. My current physical condition is optimal, enabling me to enjoy the sports and physical activity on a daily basis to the fullest without any worries. Thank you Dr. Murdoch!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

For a few years I had been compaining about back pain, headaches and neck pain. I got to the point where I just could not endure it any longer. I always thought chiropractic would help, but never took the initiative to try it until a few months ago. Dr. Murdoch and his staff are so amazing and professional. I always feel welcomed when I enter the door and I am greeted by name. Within a couple of months, the pain I have been experiencing for years has significantly subsided and I am so happy I finally tried chiropractic. I will definitely recommend Dr. Murdoch to anyone considering a chiropractor. You will not regret it.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Best chiropractor around! Steve is very knowledgeable and his staff are very co-operative and friendly.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

I could not recommend Dr Murdoch and his staff more. They are very knowledgeable and organized.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Prior to going to see Dr Steven Murdoch I had previously seen another chiropractor for months. After months I still was in the same pain with my back as when I first started, so I stopped as I had not seen no point if it wasn't doing me any good. My back got even worse and I was told to try Dr Murdoch, even after my first visit I felt better. He knows what he is doing and has changed my life so much just in the last month of seeing him. I have my life back, my kids have there mother back , I have energy and feel fantastic, I can play with my kids and enjoy outings with them now. Not every chiropractor is the same , Murdoch knows what to do and explains everything, he's friendly and his staff are amazing. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

The BEST!!!Steve has restored this 81 year old to a new lease on life in short order.He explains everything as we go along and I never feel rushed.He also gives seniors a reduced rate.My constant back pain which I attributed to old age is gone and I can do the malls again.THANK you Steve. Mary Balser

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

NEVER GIVE UP. The last time prior to today that I seen the good Dr. was in 1997. Since that time I had relocated to different areas including Georgia and tried several different chiropractors. My recent relocation to Cambridge prompted me to try another chiropractor in the Cambridge area due to ongoing pain in my left leg, lower back and neck. My first appointment at the Cambridge location consisted of applying a muscle relaxant cream and using an EMS (Electronic Muscle Stimulator) machine on my back, I was told I would be too hard to adjust and would need to schedule a massage and then an adjustment, which I did. For my second visit, the massage was so hard I checked at home for bruises and then again instead of adjusting me, a huge vibrating machine was placed on my back.. and again told to book a massage and then an adjustment. I knew at this point I had to return to the BEST CHIROPRATOR I have ever had. Steve, as always, you have amazed me. Even after the first visit I feel SOOO much better. I cannot thank you enough. On the way home in the car, I could actually feel my lower back pain subsiding... to my amazement when I stepped out of the car, I no longer had shooting pains in my left leg. If you promise to never give up chiropractic services, I promise to never again move from the area and lose you as my physician. Just wanted to say you are AMAZING and thank you again SOOO much. :)

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

He cracks my back, he cracks my neck, he cracks jokes! Awesome chiropractor!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

I just called Dr. Murdoch's office to make an appointment as a new patient and ended the call in disappointment! I did plenty of research of local chiropractors and started making calls. Dr. Murdoch's site claims "Most insurance plans are accepted at our chiropractic office.... Because there are so many insurance plans out there, and because coverage for chiropractic care varies widely, please call us to find out if your plan covers care in our office. Before you start a chiropractic care plan, our staff would be happy to verify your benefits and explain them to you at no charge." When I asked if they accept 2 of the major insurance providers, I was told "No. We don't deal with insurance. We will bill you and you can submit to your insurance." When I asked if they would "explain my benefits to me" as is stated in their testimonial, again I was told no, as the girl chuckled on the phone. "We don't do that. You call and get your information." I had an appointment scheduled and cancelled it in the same conversation. I can't go see a doctor that I can't trust. Post things that are TRUE on your site, not just what people want to hear!! (I gave a low rating for punctuality and knowledge without knowing anything about them, as I have not gone to his office. The site REQUIRES a rating.)

Submitted January 30, 2015

I always look forward to seeing Dr. Murdoch, not just because he helps me tremendously, but because he is just a fun guy to be around! He is very sweet and such a kind man who is amazing at his job. You can really tell how much he loves his job, and I think that's what makes him such a great doctor. His staff knows my mother and I by name and they are always welcoming. He truly cares about overall wellbeing and not just what his specific practice focuses on. Appointments start late sometimes (but not by much at all) and they are done with quick if you are in a hurry. He is a very smart man and knows what he is talking about! I am a 19 year old female and even I feel as though sometimes it's like I'm going for a friendly visit instead of a check-up! Overall, amazing doctor, 100% would recommend.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015