Ratings for Dr. Eric Haley

Very Good great service lost a filling, got in right away, fixed perfect.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2018

Always very attentive, knowledgeable and personable. Excellent work. A great dentist!!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Excellent Dentist! Takes his time to explain, makes you feel at ease. His work is excellent, I always feel great knowing I had the work done by the best!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

My whole family has been going to him forever and I would most definitely recommend him. When I went to pick my mom up one day I mentioned to him that my wisdom teeth were hurting a bit and he had me in within 15 minutes and fixed the problem. Great man, great staff.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

He is the best, bar none. First of all his staff know my whole family by name and are extremely friendly. The hygienists are very friendly ad well, and are also very gentle but thorough when it comes to cleaning your teeth. Haley himself has a great bedside manner and is very talented. He designed and put in my vineers and an absolutely imaculate job he did.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

He has been my dentist for 25 years and I will never change, he is the best!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2010

Dr. Haley and his entire staff are great! Always friendly and very professional. They know you as a person not just as another mouth! He takes his position very seriously and I'm extremely glad to have him. I would recommend Dr. Haley to anyone anywhere anytime!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

I went to Dr Haley after breaking a filling. I had not been to the dentist in many, many years and have dental anxiety. I went and had the filling fixed by another dentist as Dr Haley was not availalbe. It was done very well. I went back a month later so that Dr Haley could check my teeth and take xrays. He and his assistant were very kind and understanding of my anxiety. He is a very busy man, but within a week I was able to return for a half cleaning and have an appointment for the other half in 2 more weeks. I have a very good insurance plan, so for me I find the cost so far very reasonable. I find he and his staff to be very professional, kind and helpful. His attitude and manner are far and above those of my family doctor. I plan to make my dental visits regular now, as I feel very comfortable with the service/staff/professionalism I have received there. I would recommend him. Yes you have to wait for an appointment, but we live in NB and that's to be expected here!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2008

He is kind and helpful and assistant was very good with my daughter. Receptionist was also helpful and nice. Very good with children and how they feel comes first.:) As for getting appointments quickly unfortunatly in the maritimes it's like all doctors you have to wait. We need more down here.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2007

He is very kind and patient. He is also very talented.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2007