Ratings for Dr. Pat Pasquale Duronio

Not my dentist. Went to see him when I had emergency You would of thought I was his patient for years the way he treated me. Not only a great dentist but a kind compassionate person. I would not hesitant to recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Dr. Pat is very considerate of your needs and/or fears of a Dentist if you have had poor experiences with someone in the past. Should you require to know about any procedure he is more then willing to explain. Excellent Dental Care in the past 7 years I havev been going to see him.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Pat is by far the best dentist I've had (compared to 6 others). He does cleanings himself and he is amazing at putting his patients at ease. If you are looking for a dentist and are in the Lion's Head area, I highly recommend giving him a try . . . you will not be disappointed!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2009

This dentist is wonderful!! So kind and caring. If I needed all my teeth pulled, I would have no problem with Dr. Pat doing it. I have a lot more work to be done, now it will be OK with me.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2007

Seems to know what he is doing.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2007