Ratings for Dr. Karan Glendenning

Dr Glendenning has been my family doctor for or ten years, she is kind, considerate and very knowledgeable. Very open minded and always willing to listen. The best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

Dr. Glendinning has been my family doctor for several years now. She has been caring, respectful, and kind. She is very knowledgeable and patient and I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. Glendenning through 3 clinic moves. She is the best! Trustworthy, knowledgeable, friendly and CARING. She actually wants to help you and get to the real issues. I wouldn't see anyone else!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr Karan Glendenning , is a very sincere ,caring doctor. she always takes the time and a sincere interest in helping me, she is not perfect, but she always does her best to figure things out to deliver the best services possible that end up making me feel better. She is wonderful!!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2016

Dr. Glendinning is a thorough and attentive Doctor. She takes the time to know her patients and give personalized care. her staff are fantastic (my kids adore Trina) and seem to genuinely enjoy working there. She is generally running in time but doesn't rush you out of her office. Dr Glendinning is an excellent doctor who has always treated my personal medical choices with respect.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Dr. Glendinning is the best of the best. Committed, caring, compassionate and on top of her game. We could use many more doctors like her! Thank you for the wonderful care you have shown me and my family.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

was a patient for 11 years, then suddenly she stopped cooperating w/ specialist. Referals to special clinics only occured after several weeks of paper chasing. she did not know how to deal with health concern and did not ask others.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

I have been a patient Dr. Glendenning for 7 years and have never had a problem. She is caring and always takes time to answer my questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

I feel very lucky to have Doctor Glendenning as our family physician and I trust her completely . She is kind,considerate and caring , and I truly believe she became a doctor for all the right reasons . My whole family feels very comfortable with her and wouldn't want to go to anyone else .

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Dr. G. Has been our family doctor for about 10 years. We are, and always have been, extremely pleased with her knowledge, skills, and abilities. She is compassionate and caring and never rushes you. I am a nurse and have the opportunity to compare her with many other physicians I work with. She is simply the best!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014