Ratings for Dr. Ron T. Moon

Dr. Moon was a life saver for me. I came to him feeling like my life was over and was willing to do what ever to get it back. He prescribed me suboxone and it was a life saver. I have a total different out look on life. He has helped me with getting my disability and has never once complained about anything. I Love this Dr and all his staff. He is not a pill pusher he helps he get off all those unnecessary drugs and gets your life back in order. I travel 80 miles one way just to see him and would travel farther if I had to. Best dr in Alabama.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

I love Dr Moon:). He is great andso sweet and he does care about his patients. I also love the office staff they are very sweet. I would highly recommend this Doctor to anyone:)

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

I would not recommend this doctor (and I hate even calling him a doctor) to put my dog to sleep, let alone help anyone! This guy is nothing but an egomaniac on a god trip, being he thinks he is! He has a potty mouth and loves to "punish" his patients if they are late or disagree with him in any way. This is the rudest staff you will ever meet! I have been under pain management over 20 years and have had a lot of experience with them but this guy should be put out of business. In fact I am pursuing legal action against him. He does not take my insurance so I called his and ask what I would have to do to get a referral or whatever for a different doctor and was told his majesty does not give referrals. I said I'd get back to them when I found another doctor. A few days before my appointment my husband called to find out when my appointment was and we showed up on time at 4:00 in the morning! We were told when we got there I'd been dismissed because I'd found another doctor. When I told the woman I had not found a doctor she said she'd sent a dismissal letter (which she had not ) and that I'd have to wait to speak with the office manager at 5:30. I called back and spoke to her and she said regardless of why I was dismissed or who was at fault once a patient was dismissed there was no going back. I was left without even a refill for medication which left me going through dangerous withdrawal cold turkey. No, this doctor does not care about his patients, he cares about his bank account! You can't even change an appointment here without being punished! I'd never heard of that! Speaking of appointments, you take what they give you regardless of rather it works for you. Stay away from this place! These people are poison, they don't deserve 1 star.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Dr. Moon is an excellent physician. I came from a different Doc who just threw pills at me. I was unable to cope as a human, more like a zombie. Dr. Moon took the time to explain to me why this was a bad idea. He has since put me on supplements and shown me ways to make myself feel better. Dr. Moon is an excellent Doctor who actually cares for his patients. We need more Doctors like him in our state and our city. I've been in a lot of pain for a very long time. Dr. Moon is the only pain Doctor I've seen who cares about my needs going into the future even when I didn't. Thank you for saving me from myself and inferior pain specialists.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

great doctor. so glad I decided to see him. getting so much better.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I was depressed after 4surgeries on my left knee. Last surgery was total knee replacement . I have neuropathy so this last surgery was very traumatic on the nerves in my foot. I felt like there was no relief in sight. My knee doctor referred me to Dr. moon and he told me that Dr. moon was a specialist in helping people like me who suffer chronic pain. I was nervous at first but I felt so relieved that someone actually understood how I felt. He did a full blood analysis and had all of my vitals checked out. He even had a bone scan done. I had discs fused in my spine and he has also helped me with that. All of my hormones were low, my bones are thinning and I have arthritis really bad all over my spine. Dr. Moon has set me on a path to recovery. I had no energy and no quality of life. I'm going to ask that he be my general physician because he can cover all of my health issues without me spending a fortune on co pays going from one Dr. To another. I know that people get aggravated with the staff sometimes (this happens when people do NOT know how many patients he takes care of. I think he and his staff comes in around 3:00 AMand they don't leave until after 6:00PM). A big thanks to Dr. Moon and his staff.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Awesome doctor, very knowledgeable and very good at diagnosing and explaining why I had back pain when no other doctor could. He obtained labs and studies from all my other doctors, reviewed my medical records and really spent time to make sure I understood the many conditions I had. The bad comments I have read about this doctor appear to have been made by very angry patients who were upset with Dr. Moon for not giving them what they wanted. Consider the source. This is an excellent pain doctor in Alabama and does more than just write prescriptions. All pain patients who have true pain should try to get in to see him!!! If you are a drug seeker go somewhere else so that those of who need him can get in. He is very busy but spends a lot of time to ensure that all feel like family. I would refer this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

His a great doctor, he listens, observers, and runs any test he feels needs to be ran. He will not just write a script and send you on your way. I also feel he not only gets to know you on a professional level, but he tries to get to know you and your family. I would recommend him to anyone! HIS A GREAT DOCTOR!!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. Moon is best pain doc he takes time with u he cares he is in cause he wants to help his patients its more than just a paycheck to him we need him and we need him in Bham. This doc rocks

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. Ron T. Moon's Credentials

• Univ Of N Tx Hlth Sci Ctr, Tx Coll Osteo Med, Ft Worth Tx 76107 (Grad. 1993)

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Moon was a life saver for me. I came to him feeling like my life was over and was willing to do what ever to get it back. He prescribed me suboxone and it w..."

August 14, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr Moon:). He is great andso sweet and he does care about his patients. I also love the office staff they are very sweet. I would highly recommend thi..."

August 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Moon truly cares about his patients and every aspect of their health. I recommend him to anyone who wants a top-notch dr. "

July 22, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I would not recommend this doctor (and I hate even calling him a doctor) to put my dog to sleep, let alone help anyone! This guy is nothing but an egomaniac on ..."

July 17, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Moon is an excellent physician. I came from a different Doc who just threw pills at me. I was unable to cope as a human, more like a zombie. Dr. Moon took t..."

July 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "great doctor. so glad I decided to see him. getting so much better."

July 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was depressed after 4surgeries on my left knee. Last surgery was total knee replacement . I have neuropathy so this last surgery was very traumatic on the ..."

June 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome doctor, very knowledgeable and very good at diagnosing and explaining why I had back pain when no other doctor could. He obtained labs and studies from..."

June 25, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "His a great doctor, he listens, observers, and runs any test he feels needs to be ran. He will not just write a script and send you on your way. I also feel he ..."

June 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Moon is best pain doc he takes time with u he cares he is in cause he wants to help his patients its more than just a paycheck to him we need him and we nee..."

June 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Moon for two years and I think he is a wonderful Physician. I have osteoarthritis and degenerative joint disease and have seen seve..."

June 22, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Moon saved my life! I came to him in my mid 30's from another Doctor who had prescribed WAY too much medicine. Dr. Moon was strict with me in the beginning...."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Moon is great he has got me through so many difficult and very painful times after 5 back surgeries he has taken great care of me and has managed my pain an..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr Moon since 2008 and he has helped me tremendously with my chronic migraines and pain from degenerative disc disease. In years past I hav..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Moon for a few years now. he is NOT just a "pain" doctor, as in handing out pills and sending you on your marry way. He finds non medic..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Moon is definitely one of the best doctors I have ever seen. He will get your life back on track in the most ethical way possible. If you're looking for a..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing dr. Moon for 14 years and I have always been treated with the utmost respect, he goes out of his way to make sure my needs are met. He does a..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I was hit by a truck 3 years ago while working on the interstate causing some pretty serious injuries. I have had 3 major surgeries in the past 3 years. Thanks ..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I came to Dr Moon I was wanting to get away from all the Pill prescribers and find someone that treats the entire person. Dr Moon helped me get back to th..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Moon for many years. For all those that are giving him a bad wrap well don't believe everything you hear !!! I myself have witnesse..."

June 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Moon is an excellent physician. He.genuinely cares about his patients. He listens to me, and has helped me with a plan that has my pain controlled. -Shann..."

June 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr Moon for Pain Management for almost 8 years, He is an excellent Dr that looks at the Individual patient's to customize their needs....."

April 10, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "In my opinion,based on what I have seen and how I was treated, Dr. Moon is an exceptional man and Doctor. Some of his staff could take a lesson from him in bed..."

February 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I am looking on this site for Dr. Moon's number and it is saying unavailable. I have had so many great recommendations for him. I am in so much pain and need to..."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr. Moon for a few years now. Him and his staff are awesome! I have a small business and if it wasn't for the shots and medicine he gives me I ..."

November 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Moon has helped me with my neck and back pain. He takes the time to find and treat your pain. He treats your pain with different types of therapy. His offi..."

September 20, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Ron" to "Ron T."

October 20, 2013