Ratings for Dr. Patricia Wilson

Dr. Wilson is AMAZING! She genuinely cares for her patients and although we moved 2.5 hours away she is still our family physician and we continue to make the trip in to see her for our check-ups. That says a lot!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

I have to agree with the other reviewers. Dr. Wilson genuinely cares for her patients. She is very much dedicated to preventative care as she is in responding to your health needs. My family and I have always received top-notch care from Dr. Wilson and her staff.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Dr Wilson and her staff are what health care teams should be. All 4 of my family members see her because she is such an amazing Doctor. In the 10 years I have been seeing her I have only ever had to wait once (15 minutes), ever other time I am shown into the doctors room almost immediately. She is extremely caring and attentive. She takes her time and always ensures that we know what she is recommending and why, but she also takes our thoughts and concerns into consideration as well. I do caution you though, not all doctors at this site are as amazing as Dr Wislon.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

Dr. Wilson is an exemplary doctor and a genuinely caring individual. I ended up in a hospital unexpectedly and she dropped in to make sure I was on the mend. She is the best doctor I've ever had -- and I've had a few!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

My feelings about Dr. Wilson reflect those of her other patients - she is fantastic and is meant to be a family GP. She has been my for 22 years and has provided wonderful care throughout those years!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Doctor Wilson is the best doctor I have ever been involved with. She is caring, thorough and spends the time necessary to listen to your questions and concerns and explain how she feels would be best to address the issues. I have 2 daughters that have gone to her their entire lives and would never think of changing physicians. However, her staff are not a great reflection on her but it would be very hard to find the caliber of staff that would match her level of competence and expertise. Unfortunately, as patients, we have to talk to the staff in order to get to the doctor. I love Dr. Wilson and wish that all medical professionals had her bedside manner and made intelligent choices when recommending tests and treatments. I don't know what I will do, if she ever decides to retire.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

Excellent Doctor. See Dr Wilson for myself and now my kids see her as well. Always patient, kind, never feel rushed even when she is busy. Always will take your suggestions. Always will refer you if she thinks you need it. Never condisending. I would recommed her to everyone. Her office staff is great too.....

flag | Submitted December 18, 2011

I have been with Dr. Wilson for 20 years and now my three children are under her care. She is amazing and goes over and above her duties as a doctor. I also love the rest of the staff, they are all amazing. She is the gold standard when it comes to family doctors as far as I am concerned!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

Dr. Wilson is the absolute best doctor I have ever had! She became our family doctor when we moved here in 1995 and now she is also my husbands and new baby girls doctor as well. She is fabulous. The staff isn't so pleasant at the front desk as someone else had stated and Dr. Wilson by far makes up for them.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2010

Like others, I have been with Dr. Wilson for proabaly 20 years, even though I have moved away and come back. Sensitive, caring, up-to-date, treats you as a human being not "just" a patient. I discovered a while back that this is the philosophy of the office. It shows! Very sensitive to women's issues.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2008