Ratings for Dr. Loren Kroetsch

so happy, normal tooth extraction of dying tooth, referred urgently by my own dentist, got me in in a few hours, in and out in 35 minutes, no pain, went back to office afterward. So thankful for the professional and efficient service!!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Dr. Kroetsch was excellent. He and his nurse both made me feel at ease. They explained everything as they were working on my teeth. I was thankful for them. It took awhile tho get in as my family dentist sent my xrays to his office twice and I was waiting to get a call from Dr. Kroetsch's office. That call never came. My family dentist's office ended up calling them to arrange an appointment. I'm thankful that Dr. Kroetsch was my surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Saw Dr. Kroetsch for a second opinion about an infected piece of hardware in my jaw from a previous surgery. He was very helpful and reassuring and obviously knew what he was doing. The surgery went well and I had no complications to speak of. But yes, as others have said, the staff were sub par in comparison to Dr. Kroetsch. For example, there was some information needed for the surgery from my previous surgeon and after letting them try to handle it for a few weeks and failing saying they couldn't get a hold of anyone, I finally handled it myself. There were also a few times they said they would call back and never did. It's a good thing Dr. Kroetsch is so competent.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Dr kroetsch was on time and did a wonderful job of removing my very infected tooth. I waited a week to get in to my appointment and had surgery the next day to remove it as it was continually abscessing, I got called into the room at my appointment time and had iv sedation, I don't remember anything about the surgery (that's how I wanted it) and recovered very quickly!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Had 2 impacted wisdom teeth extracted back in October under IV sedation. Dr. Kroetsch and Dr. Arraf did a wonderful job. Once I had the IV in me, I was out and the next thing I was in the recovery room. There was only a little swelling from one of the extracted teeth that was impacted sideways but not really noticeable. Also, I was not in very much pain. I didn't even have to take the T3s! Recovery went well. The nurses were wonderful and provided all the necessary recovery instructions. Staff at the front desk did mess up one of my claims to insurance but it got sorted out after they sent it out again.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

I just called to set up a consultation for my son. The girl at the front desk was very sassy. Now I am reminded of the front desk staff and how they had messed up my appointment times 2 years ago and phoned to complain to my husband that I had not shown up, but we had a call telling us the appointment time and I was on the way and arrived for it. No one ever took responsibility for that and some of the front staff sucked back then as well. It isn't often phoning for an appointment that I feel someone has purposefully been so rude. As far as the Doctor went, he was great.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Dr. Kroetsch, Dr. Arraf and their team were awesome with my 7 year old today. He had a tooth extracted under general anesthesia. During the initial exam they explained and discussed everything in terms of the procedure. They are the epitome of what doctors should be! Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

I had my wisdom teeth taken out by Dr. Kroetsch and had a great experience. Staff was nice and easy to coordinate with. Best of all I barely had bruising or swelling after the surgery even though I had difficult extractions.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

I had three surgeries with Dr. Kroetsch, 2 of which I was hopitalized for. Wisdowm teeth removal was a good experience overal, I was in a lot of pain and I never got any trouble reaching Dr. Kroetsch for extra pain medications and for checks. During the two jaw surgeries I had (upper and lower), I was hospitalized and I found Dr. Kroetsch had great bed manners. He took the time to answer all of my questions and concerns. He was very re-assuring when I was worried. All surgeries was for my othodontic treatment and everytime I went back to my orthodontist he was very impressed with the results. Unfortunatly, I have to agree with some of the posts belo about the front staff, they could really chear up!! The nurses were always really great!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

In 2011 Dr. Kroetsch removed my impacted wisdom teeth that I had procrastinated on having removed for 20 years. I was scared of the pain and the horror stories. I was put under for the surgery. I took a couple T-3's waiting for the pain - no pain. Didn't take any more, and had very little pain. Healed up very nicely. Had no side effects from the anaesthetic. Insurance covered most of the surgery. In July of 2012, I had two biopsies on my lip. Dr. Kroetsch took time to explain the procedure and possible risks. I was put under for the surgery, and again had little pain afterwards, and no side effects from the anaesthetic. The stitches were disolving. The scars are not noticeble at all. I relly feel that he took the time to carefully suture the inscisions so as not to be noticeable. The staff are all very polite. I highly recommend Dr. Kroetsch and his team.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012