Ratings for Dr. Loren Kroetsch

Good at what he does, very professional. Gives lots of insight. Realistic.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Dr. Kroetsch is great, very accommodating, knowledgeable, thorough, and caring. One of his receptionists is very rude, everything is a trouble to her.. Unfortunately, she provides a very bad image to his practice. While one might want to come back for his treatment, you have to go through her first, so that certainly prompts one to look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

so happy, normal tooth extraction of dying tooth, referred urgently by my own dentist, got me in in a few hours, in and out in 35 minutes, no pain, went back to office afterward. So thankful for the professional and efficient service!!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Dr. Kroetsch was excellent. He and his nurse both made me feel at ease. They explained everything as they were working on my teeth. I was thankful for them. It took awhile tho get in as my family dentist sent my xrays to his office twice and I was waiting to get a call from Dr. Kroetsch's office. That call never came. My family dentist's office ended up calling them to arrange an appointment. I'm thankful that Dr. Kroetsch was my surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Saw Dr. Kroetsch for a second opinion about an infected piece of hardware in my jaw from a previous surgery. He was very helpful and reassuring and obviously knew what he was doing. The surgery went well and I had no complications to speak of. But yes, as others have said, the staff were sub par in comparison to Dr. Kroetsch. For example, there was some information needed for the surgery from my previous surgeon and after letting them try to handle it for a few weeks and failing saying they couldn't get a hold of anyone, I finally handled it myself. There were also a few times they said they would call back and never did. It's a good thing Dr. Kroetsch is so competent.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Dr kroetsch was on time and did a wonderful job of removing my very infected tooth. I waited a week to get in to my appointment and had surgery the next day to remove it as it was continually abscessing, I got called into the room at my appointment time and had iv sedation, I don't remember anything about the surgery (that's how I wanted it) and recovered very quickly!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Had 2 impacted wisdom teeth extracted back in October under IV sedation. Dr. Kroetsch and Dr. Arraf did a wonderful job. Once I had the IV in me, I was out and the next thing I was in the recovery room. There was only a little swelling from one of the extracted teeth that was impacted sideways but not really noticeable. Also, I was not in very much pain. I didn't even have to take the T3s! Recovery went well. The nurses were wonderful and provided all the necessary recovery instructions. Staff at the front desk did mess up one of my claims to insurance but it got sorted out after they sent it out again.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

I just called to set up a consultation for my son. The girl at the front desk was very sassy. Now I am reminded of the front desk staff and how they had messed up my appointment times 2 years ago and phoned to complain to my husband that I had not shown up, but we had a call telling us the appointment time and I was on the way and arrived for it. No one ever took responsibility for that and some of the front staff sucked back then as well. It isn't often phoning for an appointment that I feel someone has purposefully been so rude. As far as the Doctor went, he was great.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Dr. Kroetsch, Dr. Arraf and their team were awesome with my 7 year old today. He had a tooth extracted under general anesthesia. During the initial exam they explained and discussed everything in terms of the procedure. They are the epitome of what doctors should be! Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

I had my wisdom teeth taken out by Dr. Kroetsch and had a great experience. Staff was nice and easy to coordinate with. Best of all I barely had bruising or swelling after the surgery even though I had difficult extractions.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015