Ratings for Dr. Darryl Burgess

I have been going to Dr.Burgess since he opened his clinic on 17th ave. he performed extensive work on me when I smashed my teeth. I have 14 crowns and I can't be happier with the results. My teeth and smile are perfect! His staff is great and he helped me fight my ridiculous insurance company that was insisting that you could patch splintered teeth up. Thank you for the beautiful smile. I have friends that had their teeth done and none compare.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr. Burgess always puts his patients first. He will not do work for financial gain. He is honest and ethical. His other practice they will not comment on where he went because they know his patients will follow, as he does quality work and is so gentle and knowledgeable. I would not go anywhere else. When you find a reputable, professional dentist you don't leave.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Yes, Always puts patients first. Probably a non-compete clause. Obviously person didn't have any problems with treatment only that he wasn't there. Maybe they haven't heard of Google.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

The person who left the comment below, should first find out the circumstances before commenting. Did you give any thought of why he may have left? Look at the other comments. This dentist always puts his patients first and their well being.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

I would not have searched for a dentist that just disappears with no regards to his long term patients or new ones. From my experience this is no surprise as he thinks of himself first and foremost. There are many younger more personal level and knowledgeable dentists in Calgary. Seek those ones out

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Success. I was able to track him down. Dr Darryl Burgess is now at Ultima Dental Wellness, #202, 506 71 Avenue SW Calgary, AB T2V 4V4 (403) 259-3401

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

I am disturbed that my favourite Dentist has disappeared and the person who took over won't let me know where he is. I will follow him or find a new dentist. I am uncomfortable with this as he is the best dentist I have ever had and I sent people to him.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

where had Dr. Burgess gone to? They won't divulge the info at his old clinic? He's awesome and I have recommended him to co-workers....just need to track him down to pass his name on again.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Burgess for 18 years. Cares about comfort and pain free visits. I would recommend to all friends and have done so. I would follow hom where ever he moves to. He is the best.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Dr. Burgess is a great dentist. Both him and his staff are friendly and very knowledgable. He is very gentle and explains everything that he is doing. I would and have recommended him to others.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014