Ratings for Dr. Brendan Vaughan

You may not get to see Dr. Vaughan punctually at your appointment time but when you do see him he is totally focused on you. He explains strategy for your treatment, reasons for referrals if they are necessary, medications and their effects and treats you with respect and consideration. He is knowledgeable and answers questions fully. He is a first rate Family Physician. Our family feels privileged to have him as our GP.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

A great Doctor, who really listens (hence is always running late!) but we are willing to wait because he always provides thoughtful, professional and knowledgable care. And my kids love him.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

Dr Vaughan has been my dr since I was a child. He is extremely knowledgeable and will take the time to explain anything you need. I have never felt rushed. A few years ago I developed a auto immune diesease and he got my into the right people asap and I was diagnosed within a month. He knew who I needed to see and pushed for me to see them. He is by far the best dr I have ever seen. He sometimes runs late but that is because he doesn't rush his paients which to me isn't a downside really. I would rather leave my appointment late than be rushed through.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Thorough, compassionate, contemporary, approachable. Dr Vaughan is a terrific MD

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Great doctor, very knowledgable, thorough and has a great bedside manner

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Dr Vaughan is a wonderful, caring physician. The clinic is very busy, sometimes getting an appointment can take a while. And he often runs late, but that is because he listens well and explains things to you. It is worth the wait. You will get the time you need. The clinic is a 'primary care network' facility , which I believe is a bit different than many doctors and clinics. Once you are accepted as a patient you receive excellent care, but they are not always accepting patients is my understanding. But this is a review of Dr Vaughan ... he rocks.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Great doctor, very kind and very easy to talk to. Very young and approachable.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015

Excellent Dr gives you as much time as you need , so when you have to wait you know you will get as much time as the person before you. He listens and pays attention to what you say.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

I have been going to this office for yearsbeing the patient of Dr. Chappell, Dr. Gaul, Dr. Smyth and finally Dr. Vaughan. I have been blessed by all the doctor's but truly Dr. Vaughan is the best. He is very up to date on all things medical and gives you the time you need. He never makes you feel rushed. He is a very caring person and has chosen his profession well. I appreciate everything he has done for me although I have not told him.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Always takes the time and listens! Love his manner and breadth of knowledge. He has seen me getting older and he gets it.... A great doc for both my husband and myself.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014