Ratings for Dr. Natasha Clarke

Dr. Clarke is such a lovely person. She is caring and compassionate and I can go to her for anything. She has been my doctor for nearly 15 years. She is very knowledgeable. She's just good people that you like to be around.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

I love her! She is down to earth, gets to know you. She is professional and very thorough. ALL my family sees her

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

All these comments are 100% true. She has been my doctor for years, always polite, compassionate and very caring. Before my daughter became her patient, she always used to ask about my kids, and I mean always, which really touched me. I moved a few years ago but still travel to Brampton to see her. She is everything people are saying. As for the staff, I think its because they are very busy.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Absolutely the best Doctor i ever had. She takes her time and is very thorough. She will order tests and follow up when necessary. She is amazing!!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Dr. Clarke is a caring compassionate physician who listens carefully to her patients. Dr. Clarke also is appropriate with sending patients to specialists as required. A great family physician.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

She's the best Dr. I've ever had. Takes her time with you and caring and very thorough.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Dr clarke is amazing! Although the wait time for an appt can be long. She is very thoughtful and caring and I have never felt rushed! The staff can be very rude at times but I find in the past year ot so that has improved!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr. Natasha Clarke was my parents doctor for many years they live in Brampton. When I had to move to Brampton from Toronto I needed to find a doctor I could TRUST and feel VERY CONFIDENT and COMFORTABLE with to discuss my personal health concerns. I knew Dr Clarke very well as I take my Mom to see her as my Moms caregiver, therefore I just knew she would be the right doctor for me. She is so thoughtful, understanding, caring and always very professional. She truly cares about you as if each patient was a member of her own family! Dr Clarke is the ONLY one I could ever feel trustworthy enough to talk to about my health concerns. She is very knowledgeable and has always been and will continue to be a doctor I could feel like a family member.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

A very caring, friendly and excellent physician. You are never rushed out of her office, she always makes you feel well taken care of.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

Very attentive. Listens and answers all your questions. Very friendly and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014