Ratings for Dr. Natasha Clarke

Dr. Clarke is such a kind, knowledgeable and professional Doctor. She takes a real interest in you and spend a lot of times with you explaining things and listening. By far, the best Doctor I have ever had and would highly recommend her. She is simply amazing!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

She's one of the best things to happen to my family. She's one of the nicest people I've ever met and stands up for her patients when they need someone in their corner. I will be at a complete loss when she stops practising medicine one day in the very very far future. I really don't feel any other doctor can hold a candle to her.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

Dr. Clarke is such a lovely person. She is caring and compassionate and I can go to her for anything. She has been my doctor for nearly 15 years. She is very knowledgeable. She's just good people that you like to be around.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

I love her! She is down to earth, gets to know you. She is professional and very thorough. ALL my family sees her

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

All these comments are 100% true. She has been my doctor for years, always polite, compassionate and very caring. Before my daughter became her patient, she always used to ask about my kids, and I mean always, which really touched me. I moved a few years ago but still travel to Brampton to see her. She is everything people are saying. As for the staff, I think its because they are very busy.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Absolutely the best Doctor i ever had. She takes her time and is very thorough. She will order tests and follow up when necessary. She is amazing!!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Dr. Clarke is a caring compassionate physician who listens carefully to her patients. Dr. Clarke also is appropriate with sending patients to specialists as required. A great family physician.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

She's the best Dr. I've ever had. Takes her time with you and caring and very thorough.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Dr clarke is amazing! Although the wait time for an appt can be long. She is very thoughtful and caring and I have never felt rushed! The staff can be very rude at times but I find in the past year ot so that has improved!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr. Natasha Clarke was my parents doctor for many years they live in Brampton. When I had to move to Brampton from Toronto I needed to find a doctor I could TRUST and feel VERY CONFIDENT and COMFORTABLE with to discuss my personal health concerns. I knew Dr Clarke very well as I take my Mom to see her as my Moms caregiver, therefore I just knew she would be the right doctor for me. She is so thoughtful, understanding, caring and always very professional. She truly cares about you as if each patient was a member of her own family! Dr Clarke is the ONLY one I could ever feel trustworthy enough to talk to about my health concerns. She is very knowledgeable and has always been and will continue to be a doctor I could feel like a family member.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015