Ratings for Dr. Omid Mostachfi

Dr Mostachfi performed a tonsillectomy on my 2 year old who had obstructive sleep apnea and whose growth had become stunted for about a year prior to the surgery. He listened attentively at all our appointments, was friendly with my toddler, took our concerns seriously even when the results of the overnight oxygen level test came back inconclusive (because our daughter woke up so many times and kept pulling the sensor off her finger!). The actual surgery went well with no complications and our daughter had a huge growth spurt following the surgery. His staff are very friendly and helpful. We always had morning appointments and were never kept waiting. Dr Mostachfi is very practical and level headed.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr. Mostachfi performed a tonsillectomy on me 2 years ago. No complications, surgery went very well. Anytime I had any questions while healing, he was very good at calling me back. I've recently had to see him again for another health issue. He's always kind and very good at listening to the problem. Very professional. Excited to have him operate again. Whoever his main office assistant is is amazing as well. Very kind, professional. Always look forward to talking with her. My mother was referred to him a few years ago and he got her the MRI that she needed right away and diagnosed a brain tumor. If it wasn't for him, who knows how long it would have taken someone to figure that out. She had it for 25 years and her GP said it was stress. Highly recommend Dr.Mostachfi and his staff. Thank you for all you've done for my family.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Dr. Mostachfi performed nasal surgery on me last year and the proceedure went perfectly and he was very helpful and professional. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I was having an emergency with my throat closing up (tonsils) and Dr. Mostachfi took me in last minute to see me. FYI seeing a throat specialist can take up to a month and longer to get an appointment! He was very helpful, gave me the right prescriptions, he made sure he made follow up appointments every week and was very informative.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

I had always problems with my ear and he helped me a lot.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

We saw Dr. M in 2007 when my 4 year old needed ear tubes, minimal wait times in his office, was surprised at how quickly surgery was booked. My only comment at that time was I felt he needed to be a bit more approachable, we never got a smile in all our appointments with him. Fast forward to present day, my now-11 year old is having some adenoid/tonsil issues and I requested Dr. M as we had a previous relationship with him. I find him MUCH more relaxed and the smiles come easily to him. And the best part? He still had the thank you card he had received from that little girl all those years ago! Lovely man, lovely office staff, lovely experience.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Very kind and caring, always on time if not early and never makes you feel rushed, so glad I was referred to him!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

An incredible balance between clinical skills and a compassionate presence. A rare combination.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

I found Dr. Mostachfi's office staff to be warm and kind. I was able to go in for my appointment a little earlier than the appointed time and found Dr. Mostachfi to be very attentive, kind and was able to tell me his thoughts on what might be the issue and what the next steps were to solve my problem without speaking 'over my head'. WONDERFUL experience.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

Fantastic Care! Thorough, knowledgeable, communicative, conversational, inquisitive, expert.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013