Ratings for Dr. Omid Mostachfi

Had emergency surgery for an abscessed lymph gland. Dr Mostachfi was, from the start, very clear, informative and kind. He answered all my questions fully and in language I could understand. He and the rest of the hospital staff made a frightening experience manageable. I highly recommend Dr Mostachfi.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Performed a T and A on my 5 year old when the previous specialist just kept us on steroids for a year and a half before we requested a new doctor . Dr.Mostachfi was great to work with and even when the surgery was cancelled once he handled it so professionally we couldnt be upset ! My son has gained weight , no longer has sleep Apenea, and doesn't choke on food . Super happy !

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Fantastic and skilled. Very patient and kind. Recommended highly.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

We had an appointment with our 10 month old baby. He took the time to listen, explain and to answer questions. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

I came to see Dr. Moustachi after months of struggling with chronic ear infections that were getting increasingly worse. After countless trips to the Medicentre, the emergency room and multiple prescriptions, he agreed to see me within the week after speaking with the ER doctor. Dr. Mostachfi immediately diagnosed the issue and *poof* *poof* with a little magical powder in each of my ears I was cured. I literally saw 5 doctors before him, and was consistently misdiagnosed and subsequently prescribed medications that were only exacerbating the issue. He's magic.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

This was not the young enthusiastic doctor I saw 8 years ago. He is now abrupt, unhelpful and sarcastic. Will not be returning and do not recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

Rude, not at all helpful, likes to play mind games. Wouldn't even look me in the eye when talking to me. No compassion at all.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Dr Mostachfi performed a tonsillectomy on my 2 year old who had obstructive sleep apnea and whose growth had become stunted for about a year prior to the surgery. He listened attentively at all our appointments, was friendly with my toddler, took our concerns seriously even when the results of the overnight oxygen level test came back inconclusive (because our daughter woke up so many times and kept pulling the sensor off her finger!). The actual surgery went well with no complications and our daughter had a huge growth spurt following the surgery. His staff are very friendly and helpful. We always had morning appointments and were never kept waiting. Dr Mostachfi is very practical and level headed.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr. Mostachfi performed a tonsillectomy on me 2 years ago. No complications, surgery went very well. Anytime I had any questions while healing, he was very good at calling me back. I've recently had to see him again for another health issue. He's always kind and very good at listening to the problem. Very professional. Excited to have him operate again. Whoever his main office assistant is is amazing as well. Very kind, professional. Always look forward to talking with her. My mother was referred to him a few years ago and he got her the MRI that she needed right away and diagnosed a brain tumor. If it wasn't for him, who knows how long it would have taken someone to figure that out. She had it for 25 years and her GP said it was stress. Highly recommend Dr.Mostachfi and his staff. Thank you for all you've done for my family.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

Dr. Mostachfi performed nasal surgery on me last year and the proceedure went perfectly and he was very helpful and professional. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015