Ratings for Dr. Omid Mostachfi

Thanks Dr. Mostachfi - my hearing is back to normal and me and especially my wife are most grateful. Ed P. (Apr. 21 @ 0115.)

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

The Doctors at the Quadra Village Medical clinic who referred me, told me that he was the best and they were right! He listens and he cares. He is knowledgeable and intelligent.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

Helpful and knowledgeable, he was patient with my young son when he came to get his ear tubes inserted. Explained everything in depth to me and my son - in terms that a child could understand. Dr Mostachfi was very calm and comforting throughout our visits, up to and including the procedure day.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

A few years ago I had a chronic ear infection that several doctors could not help me with. Dr. Mostachfi took a look, and even though he couldn't completely diagnose the infection he had a hunch and went with a solution that actually ended up working amazingly. I had several follow-up appointments and he was always very accommodating to my busy schedule.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I was referred to this excellent doctor by the Quadra Village Medical clinic. He diagnosed and corrected by deviated septum

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

Had emergency surgery for an abscessed lymph gland. Dr Mostachfi was, from the start, very clear, informative and kind. He answered all my questions fully and in language I could understand. He and the rest of the hospital staff made a frightening experience manageable. I highly recommend Dr Mostachfi.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Performed a T and A on my 5 year old when the previous specialist just kept us on steroids for a year and a half before we requested a new doctor . Dr.Mostachfi was great to work with and even when the surgery was cancelled once he handled it so professionally we couldnt be upset ! My son has gained weight , no longer has sleep Apenea, and doesn't choke on food . Super happy !

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Fantastic and skilled. Very patient and kind. Recommended highly.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

We had an appointment with our 10 month old baby. He took the time to listen, explain and to answer questions. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2016

I came to see Dr. Moustachi after months of struggling with chronic ear infections that were getting increasingly worse. After countless trips to the Medicentre, the emergency room and multiple prescriptions, he agreed to see me within the week after speaking with the ER doctor. Dr. Mostachfi immediately diagnosed the issue and *poof* *poof* with a little magical powder in each of my ears I was cured. I literally saw 5 doctors before him, and was consistently misdiagnosed and subsequently prescribed medications that were only exacerbating the issue. He's magic.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016