Ratings for Dr. Omid Mostachfi

Dr. Mostachfi performed a tonsillectomy on me 2 years ago. No complications, surgery went very well. Anytime I had any questions while healing, he was very good at calling me back. I've recently had to see him again for another health issue. He's always kind and very good at listening to the problem. Very professional. Excited to have him operate again. Whoever his main office assistant is is amazing as well. Very kind, professional. Always look forward to talking with her. My mother was referred to him a few years ago and he got her the MRI that she needed right away and diagnosed a brain tumor. If it wasn't for him, who knows how long it would have taken someone to figure that out. She had it for 25 years and her GP said it was stress. Highly recommend Dr.Mostachfi and his staff. Thank you for all you've done for my family.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

I was having an emergency with my throat closing up (tonsils) and Dr. Mostachfi took me in last minute to see me. FYI seeing a throat specialist can take up to a month and longer to get an appointment! He was very helpful, gave me the right prescriptions, he made sure he made follow up appointments every week and was very informative.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

I had always problems with my ear and he helped me a lot.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

We saw Dr. M in 2007 when my 4 year old needed ear tubes, minimal wait times in his office, was surprised at how quickly surgery was booked. My only comment at that time was I felt he needed to be a bit more approachable, we never got a smile in all our appointments with him. Fast forward to present day, my now-11 year old is having some adenoid/tonsil issues and I requested Dr. M as we had a previous relationship with him. I find him MUCH more relaxed and the smiles come easily to him. And the best part? He still had the thank you card he had received from that little girl all those years ago! Lovely man, lovely office staff, lovely experience.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

I found Dr. Mostachfi's office staff to be warm and kind. I was able to go in for my appointment a little earlier than the appointed time and found Dr. Mostachfi to be very attentive, kind and was able to tell me his thoughts on what might be the issue and what the next steps were to solve my problem without speaking 'over my head'. WONDERFUL experience.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

Fantastic Care! Thorough, knowledgeable, communicative, conversational, inquisitive, expert.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

Been to him several times, very patient & caring. Able to tell me what it is NOT so far, but unable to diagnose yet. Have had biopsies but they are unable to as well.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2012

Dr. Omid Mostachfi's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mostachfi performed a tonsillectomy on me 2 years ago. No complications, surgery went very well. Anytime I had any questions while healing, he was very good..."

April 14, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mostachfi performed nasal surgery on me last year and the proceedure went perfectly and he was very helpful and professional. Highly recommended. "

July 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was having an emergency with my throat closing up (tonsils) and Dr. Mostachfi took me in last minute to see me. FYI seeing a throat specialist can take up to ..."

July 10, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I had always problems with my ear and he helped me a lot."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We saw Dr. M in 2007 when my 4 year old needed ear tubes, minimal wait times in his office, was surprised at how quickly surgery was booked. My only comment at ..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very kind and caring, always on time if not early and never makes you feel rushed, so glad I was referred to him!"

December 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "An incredible balance between clinical skills and a compassionate presence. A rare combination."

November 12, 2014