Ratings for Dr. Frank Collett

I call ahead to see who the walk in doctor is to make sure it's not him. I finally decided I was done with him when my sister went in for a severe allergic reaction, massive swelling of her face and neck, and he told her to go home and take Advil. Needless to say we left and took her to the hospital where she was put in iv and given drugs to help. Awful awful awful. It's like he doesn't even care.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Gave me medication that interacts with my SSRI. Could have got seretonin syndrome if I didn't check for myself. He is a hack and a dangerous doctor

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Doesn't explain anything throughly, useless. Just handed me a paper with my results and sent me on my way.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Very disappointed in Dr Collett, everything that he says he will do he does not. Its only lip service and a paycheck for him...do not see this doctor as your interest is not the doctors concern at all, he just needs to retire!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

I felt as though Dr Collett was just there to get paid and be out the door. He never said anything to me when he came into the room and just read the notes from the nurse without asking me ANY question as to why I was there. He then checked my ears and throat (which had nothing to do with my concerns) and then left the room without saying anything. Once he came back he handed me some papers and was about to walk out the door before I stopped him to ask him if he could explain to me why I was getting blood work done. I felt he wasnt interested in my concerns as a patient.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Cool and no non sense. I like this too cold but no non sense and have been helped by Dr. Collett times and times again. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

Both my husband and I found Dr. Franklin D. Collett very helpful and thorough. He also offered to follow up with a specialist as needed. We look forward to seeing him in the future.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2011

he help me when no other doctor could ,he really cared about my problem ,if some one over doses on pain medication ,its there own fault please don't blame the doctor for your own stupidity,if you feel like he has given you too much medication ,i am sure he is not standing over you making you take it ,some people need to take responsibility for themselves.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2010

I had an abesth tooth and went in to get some medication until i could see the dentist. He filled me a priscription and i got it filled. he didnt even tell me what it was. when i googled it and called my dentist about the priscription they told me not to take it. He prescribed me a medication for syphillis. Not for a swollen face. Nobody at the walk-in clinic asked me if i was on any medication, allergic to anything or pregnant or nursing. He was only in the room with me for not even two minutes. aery horrible doctor.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2010

Not sure if this is the correct Dr. F.D. Collett at Deer Valley Med Clinic. If so, try to avoid seeing him. He appears to be interested in nothing more than peeking at your problem and writing a prescription. All about fixing the symptoms not the problem. He didn't even shut the door or wait 5 seconds to answer a question. Very non personable.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2010