Ratings for Dr. Frank Collett

Should have retired years ago. Reception staff is not very friendly.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2018

Doctor Collett has been my Family Doctor for over five years and provides an excellent service, he is thorough and listens and addresses my concerns and I would highly recommend him to future patients.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

This doctor is Terrie omg. He doesn't talk he does not smile he just gives you meds then it's onto the next victim I seriously do not know why he Is still in practice or how he is! So rude all he cares about is the money for your visit. If you would like to see a real doctor at deer valley medical go see Dr Colbert who actually cares about your health. This doctor is horrible. He doesn't even ask about allergies, Throws prescriptions at you and out you go.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

Dr. Collett barely said 2 words to me when I brought my infant son in for some breathing issues. After a very brief (and silent) exam be left the room without saying anything and returned with a prescription. I felt as though he was annoyed that we had come in to see him even thought the nurse on health link instructed us to have him examined by a doctor. He handed me the Rx and was about to walk out of the room without explaining anything to me at all. I had to ask for information and he seemed annoyed to provide me with even a brief explanation. Despite accurately addressing my son's medical concern, the encounter with this doctor was very cold and odd.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

I call ahead to see who the walk in doctor is to make sure it's not him. I finally decided I was done with him when my sister went in for a severe allergic reaction, massive swelling of her face and neck, and he told her to go home and take Advil. Needless to say we left and took her to the hospital where she was put in iv and given drugs to help. Awful awful awful. It's like he doesn't even care.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

Gave me medication that interacts with my SSRI. Could have got seretonin syndrome if I didn't check for myself. He is a hack and a dangerous doctor

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016

Doesn't explain anything throughly, useless. Just handed me a paper with my results and sent me on my way.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Very disappointed in Dr Collett, everything that he says he will do he does not. Its only lip service and a paycheck for him...do not see this doctor as your interest is not the doctors concern at all, he just needs to retire!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

I felt as though Dr Collett was just there to get paid and be out the door. He never said anything to me when he came into the room and just read the notes from the nurse without asking me ANY question as to why I was there. He then checked my ears and throat (which had nothing to do with my concerns) and then left the room without saying anything. Once he came back he handed me some papers and was about to walk out the door before I stopped him to ask him if he could explain to me why I was getting blood work done. I felt he wasnt interested in my concerns as a patient.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Cool and no non sense. I like this too cold but no non sense and have been helped by Dr. Collett times and times again. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014