Ratings for Dr. Rudy Hyles

Dr Hyles was our family doctor for over 25 years. He is very knowledgeable. I remember that he used to meet every so often with others in the profession to keep up to date with the drug field. He is a warm caring human. He saw us through the death of our 18 year old son who fired as a result of a military incident. He was there for the birth of both our children. Cannot find a doctor who has Rudy's qualities since we moved from Mississauga. When it comes to punctuality - I realize that waiting may be necessary as he is giving others the same care and attention as I would want.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

Dr. Hyles gas been our doctor for over 40 years. He is a wonderful doctor. Has always been there for my family and shows great dignity and compassion. You would be hard fixed to find a doctor that focuses on preventative medicine the way he does. Sometimes you have to wait a little longer but you can rest assured that he spends time with all of his patients. Good sense of humor and a lovely human being.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

HD Dr Hyles as a doc for 26 years. Very knowledgeable. Outstanding overall Worth the wait.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Dr. Hyles goes beyond the scope of a medical practioner as he seeks to promote good health,and also positive well being.He cares about the whole person and often goes beyond the physical symptoms to get to the underlying causes of poor health so he could advocate for soul wellness and medically care for those that are ailing.He has been our family doctor for as long as I can remember and the reason that we all have to wait is because he cares for one patient at a time with his whole heart.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

Had been (or got stuck) with Dr. Hyles for over two decades. One has to do research to push for seeing an endocrinologist for diabetes, a geriatrician when signs of dementia showing and suggesting to be off blood pressure pill when b/p is actually low. Not advocating for patient re: other medical support such as physio. Low initiative and not reinventing himself in medical field. No choice when I am now late 70s and can't switch doctor.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2011

Long wait, plus their hours are brutal. Only one line so expect a busy signal when you call. My visits usually last under 5 minutes of actual "doctor" time. Does not refill prescriptions without a visit. Forget about percacet even if you had a broken leg, as he does not like to prescribe narcotics. Did I mention his sunny disposition? No? That's because he's a grumpy old fart. I have been a patient since I was a kid but not anymore.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

He always makes time for you. He is a great doctor within generations of my family

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

Long-time family doctor. Very personable extremely through and cares. He practices excellent medicine and listens to your concerns. One of the top doctors in Ontario by far.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

Dr. Hyles is great. He has been my doctor for over 30 years and delivered both my children. He will always find time for me which is why he likely struggles with punctuality. He's great at calling a spade a spade which we all need. Kepp up the great work and thanks for being there for us.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2010

I have been a patient of this man for over 30 years and I find he is always willing to listen to any complaints and does his best to set your mind at ease. He does not treat people like an assembly line.Does not push unnecessary drugs.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2009