Ratings for Dr. Diane Stackhouse

Terrible Doctor this doctor is more concerned about making dollar than about quality medical care. Sad to say my children were very scared of her and had to go elsewhere but in the end we were all better off for it. Feel sorry for those without doctors who are stuck waiting for 3 hours after they had an appointment with a room full of rude, foul mouth methadone patients.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Beyond disturbing after having seen other doctors then specialists to fix what she continuously shrugged off :(

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Bull just complete bull ... she has absolutely no idea what she is talking about. Haa giving everyone in my family wrong medications. Thinks everyone us a drug addict. Complete nut case

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

This physician has a lot of compassion for her patients. Her staff is friendly and very helpful. Not afraid to get things done and takes the time to listen. I never feel rushed and she will go over and beyond to do what it takes to make you feel like you matter. Thanks to this doctor, my son was sent to seek professional help in other needed specialty field needed. I don not know where my son would be today if it were not for her. We need more doctors like Dr. Stackhouse. I recommend this doctor to anyone who wants to be treated with care.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Not sure the problem. Maybe she is self-medicating as well as she diagnosis other. Doesn't seem to have a grasp on reality. Lies when confronted with questions. Doles out med on the basis that they shouldn't hurt you. Not because there needed. Sad to know I have a better chance of living without her.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

My coverage didnt go through and I had to pay for my meds all because the doctor herself and her staff were not getting along...and you tell me this??.. So unprofessional! I am very upset at the fact that whatever personally happens in the office should not be effecting the patients that are in her care. Especially when the job is not being done properly and the receptionist forgot. Unacceptable. Very disappointed!!!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Have nothing good to say.. My friend was given the flu shot without asking .. Staff are rude and ignorant. Didn't test to see if she was pregnant and gave her the depo .. Said bleeding was a symptom .. Bled for months had a "missed miscarriage ". Mentioned how she wasn't tested before hand, she had nothing to say... I rate her a 0.000000 .

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

We cannot say enough good about Dr. Diane Stackhouse. As well as our personal doctor, she is also the doctor of several residents of our Special Care Home. Dr. Stackhouse is considerate, obliging, knowledgeable and caring. She is kind and approachable to our residents, taking time to answer any questions or concerns they have and prescribing appropriate treatment. Her staff is professional and helpful. We are very happy to have her as our physician.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Having been amongst Dr Stackhouses original clients(1997),I would like to share some issues I see have yet to be addressed concerning the goings-on at her clinic. It was put forth to me from the Dr that I provide her with names of anyone who might be dealing illicit drugs,my being at a halfway house after parole.After three visits and my refusal to tell who MAY have been doing these things,I was cut off the program and I would say very fast and not per recommended reductions.She treats her patients very rudely and abruptly. My younger brother was cut off under similar circumstances and was never able to get himself back together before he died from drug abuse.I still hold Dr.Stackhouse and her cavalier attitude to his death.She has said also if I want my drugs I'll make it to her office,which at the time was very far away from her office in Fredericton.I made a complaint with the College of Physicians to no avail. I understand that amongst her board of Directors she maintains people from the Parole Dept,The local City Police as well as Pharmacists from the community.This would seem to me to possibly some breaches of confidence taking place.After all to cut me off after refusing to tell her what only the police should be concerned with. Mrs.Stackhouse is a supposed Doctor,not a law enforcement figure nor a social worker. I believe she has set the program ,that I myself pleaded to get in place,back twenty-five years. Gerald Graves

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Dr. Stackhouse is a little bit off her rocker. Twice she has prescribed menthe wrong prescription and just recently she made me to my own pap swabs while she watched. LOL. and when I went to get rlmy results turns out she tested me for the wrong thing. I can never get a straight answer or solution to my health out of her. She gave me a flu shot without my permission, and also I took in my meds another doctor prescribed me and she dumped them in the needle box and cut me off of them cold turkey. She treats everyone like they have addictions problems because she is a mathadone doctor. Seriously the worst uncaring, unattentive doctor i have ever had... Something needs to be done, she can not keep treating her patients like this

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015