Ratings for Dr. Diane Stackhouse

This physician has a lot of compassion for her patients. Her staff is friendly and very helpful. Not afraid to get things done and takes the time to listen. I never feel rushed and she will go over and beyond to do what it takes to make you feel like you matter. Thanks to this doctor, my son was sent to seek professional help in other needed specialty field needed. I don not know where my son would be today if it were not for her. We need more doctors like Dr. Stackhouse. I recommend this doctor to anyone who wants to be treated with care.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Not sure the problem. Maybe she is self-medicating as well as she diagnosis other. Doesn't seem to have a grasp on reality. Lies when confronted with questions. Doles out med on the basis that they shouldn't hurt you. Not because there needed. Sad to know I have a better chance of living without her.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

My coverage didnt go through and I had to pay for my meds all because the doctor herself and her staff were not getting along...and you tell me this??.. So unprofessional! I am very upset at the fact that whatever personally happens in the office should not be effecting the patients that are in her care. Especially when the job is not being done properly and the receptionist forgot. Unacceptable. Very disappointed!!!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Have nothing good to say.. My friend was given the flu shot without asking .. Staff are rude and ignorant. Didn't test to see if she was pregnant and gave her the depo .. Said bleeding was a symptom .. Bled for months had a "missed miscarriage ". Mentioned how she wasn't tested before hand, she had nothing to say... I rate her a 0.000000 .

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

We cannot say enough good about Dr. Diane Stackhouse. As well as our personal doctor, she is also the doctor of several residents of our Special Care Home. Dr. Stackhouse is considerate, obliging, knowledgeable and caring. She is kind and approachable to our residents, taking time to answer any questions or concerns they have and prescribing appropriate treatment. Her staff is professional and helpful. We are very happy to have her as our physician.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Having been amongst Dr Stackhouses original clients(1997),I would like to share some issues I see have yet to be addressed concerning the goings-on at her clinic. It was put forth to me from the Dr that I provide her with names of anyone who might be dealing illicit drugs,my being at a halfway house after parole.After three visits and my refusal to tell who MAY have been doing these things,I was cut off the program and I would say very fast and not per recommended reductions.She treats her patients very rudely and abruptly. My younger brother was cut off under similar circumstances and was never able to get himself back together before he died from drug abuse.I still hold Dr.Stackhouse and her cavalier attitude to his death.She has said also if I want my drugs I'll make it to her office,which at the time was very far away from her office in Fredericton.I made a complaint with the College of Physicians to no avail. I understand that amongst her board of Directors she maintains people from the Parole Dept,The local City Police as well as Pharmacists from the community.This would seem to me to possibly some breaches of confidence taking place.After all to cut me off after refusing to tell her what only the police should be concerned with. Mrs.Stackhouse is a supposed Doctor,not a law enforcement figure nor a social worker. I believe she has set the program ,that I myself pleaded to get in place,back twenty-five years. Gerald Graves

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Dr. Stackhouse is a little bit off her rocker. Twice she has prescribed menthe wrong prescription and just recently she made me to my own pap swabs while she watched. LOL. and when I went to get rlmy results turns out she tested me for the wrong thing. I can never get a straight answer or solution to my health out of her. She gave me a flu shot without my permission, and also I took in my meds another doctor prescribed me and she dumped them in the needle box and cut me off of them cold turkey. She treats everyone like they have addictions problems because she is a mathadone doctor. Seriously the worst uncaring, unattentive doctor i have ever had... Something needs to be done, she can not keep treating her patients like this

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

I have been seeing dr. stackhouse for almost two years and I went from being happy, working full time, having health issues but manageable to feeling as though she has for no reason that I can figure out decided to ruin my life with her control. She has cancelled my medications through other physicians and says she only wants me getting medications from her, when she has always had a list of my medications and I have always used the same pharmacy for years. I keep feeling as though I did something terribly wrong or against whatever set of rules she has, but she's simply my dr. and I have done nothing at all wrong. Her decisions have cost me almost losing my job, which until I can find a new dr. is still a possibility, I am off medications I NEED to be on due to diagnosed conditions from actual specialists who are also amazed by her actions. At first I thought she clearly has me mistaken with someone else but when she refused to return any of my calls, or messages I went to see her and she was completely dismissive and basically said "It's my way too bad..." She takes person calls during all appointments, and also if she feels your appointment is done she will get up in the middle of the appointment and just open the door and call in the next patient while you are in mid sentence. I am just very frustrated at the level of care and how there's nothing a patient can do because the dr has the power and the control.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Negligent, discriminatory, uncaring, unprofessional, no ethical code. Practices medicine, prescribes narcotics, removes narcotics, also presiding physician at methadone clinic. Will suddenly take patients off of pain medication and refer to her methadone practice. On top of that, She owns a pharmacy where she practices. Extreme violations of code of ethics and fundamental responibilities of practicing physicians within New Brunswick. Brought before College with complaints many times, well known to be in direct contravention of standard practice, woefully unethical, nothing has been done. Adbsolutely atrocious to have someone with no moral code in any sort of position of authority, especially one which endangers and has in fact claimed lives.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2014

Dr . Stackhouse , I think got her license from a cracker jack box in my God honest opinion. I lost my doctor recently do to illness and went to Dr. Stackhouse after finding out she was taking on new patients. I found her to be the most uncaring and arrogant person I have every been to in my life. After going to Dr. Salgado for a year or better with back pain, that made it hard to work or to sleep at night. An MRI showed what was wrong with my back and he prescribed me a narcotic . For a least three years I have been on this prescription, and have been able to continue working and supporting myself and family with no cost to the tax payers. After seeing Dr. Stackhouse this week for the first time (also my last time) and after showing her my prescriptions she decided that I did not need this prescription and a few others including Metaforium for my Diabetes without seeing my file. She was aware that I only had a few pills left and would not refill my prescriptions for the narcotic even knowing what happens to people who are on a narcotic and go cold turkey, considering she runs a methadone clinic. Dr. Stackhouse is aware that I have a job and work everyday and she did not even consider the amount of pain I will be in, let alone coming off the drug without weening me off what so ever, which after talking with Ridgewood and finding out that I am the second person to have called this week with this same concern, and they suggested that if I could not get a prescription filled to ween myself down properly that I could do a detox at their facility. I'm just wondering if there are more of her patients with these same issues? I think that she should not have her practice if she does not learn to show some compassion to her patients... I am lodging a complaint with the College of Physicians feel free to contact them yourselves as well 849- 5050!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014