Ratings for Dr. Diane Stackhouse

Very disappointed, after living for years struggling with my health I just wanted answeres and proper treatment. After getting blood work and the results, I had to wait almost a year before Stackhouse put me on the proper medications. All the while getting worse. I felt like I wasn't being listened to and found it very rude when she took phone calls in the middle of my appointment. She could be condescending at times, to the point I left the office crying because I was so frustrated and disheartened after waiting hours to see her and missing work just to be told to wait it out longer. Her advice for treating my health issues and the diet she prescribed was completely inaccurate after talking with other specialist and doing my own research.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Awesome so far.. been there almost a year now. doesnt push narcotics, listens, gives some really good ideas that help me physically in shape and how to eat better...

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Very unprofessional. Answers phone in middle of appointment. Flat out lied to try to get me to have a flu shot. Not confidential, condescending, assumes everyone is a hypochondriac, forgets to do referrals.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

I've been to see Dr. Stackhouse on 3 occasions (recently moved to area). Contrary to most people's opinion herein, I have only had a positive experience with her. She has never prescribed a medication for my ailments, referred me to 2 specialists (including physiotherapist), recommended natural treatments (saline solution), and has never disagreed with my natural treatments (going gluten and dairy free; using aromatherapy). I think she has an open mind and is very experienced. I would recommend this doctor. My husband has also gone a few times to see her for minor s'il r ta and she has also treated him well, in his opinion.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Inconsiderate. Poor time management. Unhelpful. She's still my family doctor, but I have no intentions of going back.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

She leaked my private information to a family member who is not my next of kin and even then it would be unprofessional.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Terrible Doctor this doctor is more concerned about making dollar than about quality medical care. Sad to say my children were very scared of her and had to go elsewhere but in the end we were all better off for it. Feel sorry for those without doctors who are stuck waiting for 3 hours after they had an appointment with a room full of rude, foul mouth methadone patients.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Beyond disturbing after having seen other doctors then specialists to fix what she continuously shrugged off :(

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Bull just complete bull ... she has absolutely no idea what she is talking about. Haa giving everyone in my family wrong medications. Thinks everyone us a drug addict. Complete nut case

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

This physician has a lot of compassion for her patients. Her staff is friendly and very helpful. Not afraid to get things done and takes the time to listen. I never feel rushed and she will go over and beyond to do what it takes to make you feel like you matter. Thanks to this doctor, my son was sent to seek professional help in other needed specialty field needed. I don not know where my son would be today if it were not for her. We need more doctors like Dr. Stackhouse. I recommend this doctor to anyone who wants to be treated with care.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016