Ratings for Dr. Diane Stackhouse

She was almost 2 hours behind schedule and when I saw her, she rushed me through and did not address any issues I was there for.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Awful physician. She has so many patients she doesn’t get to know or understand other patients.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Will not send patients to specialist until to late to get help . I would not recommend her to anyone..

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

Best doctor I have ever had. Sorted out my problems at once, after I had struggled with other doctors. She is wonderful.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

I started going to her last year. I switched from my previous doctor. Haven’t had an issue with her yet. She at least will hear me out and unlike my previous doctor blame my symptoms on mental illness. There are waiting times which can be annoying when you have an appointment, but doctors are scarce in this province and I don’t think people should be too picky.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Horrible doctor. Instead of helping patients, sends them to naturopathic doctor. Patient then had to be rushed to the hospital. License should be revoked.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

No confidentiality i have over heard talking about patients of hers to her pharmacist across the hall while i was waiting in her office door left wide open by her. She was talking about them like they were the scum of the earth and their lives didn't matter just because they have some drug abuse issues. She takes phone calls while seeing patients in her office. She forgets to send refferls for things as simple as bloodwork to be done somewhere else. She is hardly ever on time. The office is dirty and outdated....I think I'll be looking for a new doctor soon. Fed up!!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

Not a fan of this doctor. She cut my husbands BP meds in half and nearly killed him. He ended via ambulance into the hospital. Stage 2 for an event. She took meds off my 92 yr old mother that caused quite a journey to the hospital. Won't give me meds for a condition that has encouraged a weight gain of nearly 40 lbs. in less than a year. In my opinion she needs to have her medical licence revoked and go back to her cat and horses. Calling NB med society in the morning to challenge them to take a stand. I here they are scared of her w.t.h. Is that.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

She is not a good doctor she literally got me to do my own swab test standing up I was very embarrassed told me to take one foot out of my jeans then passed me a swab to do the test myself never go back to that monster very unprofessional

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

I went to this dr when I first moved here and had nothing but problems. I am a nurse and know a lot about my own health problems and medications that I should not take but she still wanted to prescribe. She would not prescribe me meds I needed for my stomach so I got prescribed from another dr who has the knowledge and respects my own knowledge of medications. Diane is rude, cuts you off at mid sentence, doesn't have much knowledge of much of anything, and makes fun of people who are overweight. I also have a friend who died under her care with colon cancer because she would not send her to a specialist or even examin her. Told her to take salt baths??? I also didn't like the dirtiness of the office and the way she did blood work. I never heard of a dr putting people's blood work into a cardboard box and getting a patient to take it all to a lab with out a special container for bio. What if the person got into an accident and had the blood cukes break??? What if there was AIDS or hepC in those viles?? And whoever heard of putting an old dirty chair in a hallway facing the other patients so you can get your shots?? No confidentiality at all! She should be fired and charged for all the wrong doings she has done. I am glad I had fired her!! Now I am back to work and feeling great!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017