Ratings for Dr. Diane Stackhouse

She is not a good doctor she literally got me to do my own swab test standing up I was very embarrassed told me to take one foot out of my jeans then passed me a swab to do the test myself never go back to that monster very unprofessional

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

I went to this dr when I first moved here and had nothing but problems. I am a nurse and know a lot about my own health problems and medications that I should not take but she still wanted to prescribe. She would not prescribe me meds I needed for my stomach so I got prescribed from another dr who has the knowledge and respects my own knowledge of medications. Diane is rude, cuts you off at mid sentence, doesn't have much knowledge of much of anything, and makes fun of people who are overweight. I also have a friend who died under her care with colon cancer because she would not send her to a specialist or even examin her. Told her to take salt baths??? I also didn't like the dirtiness of the office and the way she did blood work. I never heard of a dr putting people's blood work into a cardboard box and getting a patient to take it all to a lab with out a special container for bio. What if the person got into an accident and had the blood cukes break??? What if there was AIDS or hepC in those viles?? And whoever heard of putting an old dirty chair in a hallway facing the other patients so you can get your shots?? No confidentiality at all! She should be fired and charged for all the wrong doings she has done. I am glad I had fired her!! Now I am back to work and feeling great!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2017

Very disappointed, after living for years struggling with my health I just wanted answeres and proper treatment. After getting blood work and the results, I had to wait almost a year before Stackhouse put me on the proper medications. All the while getting worse. I felt like I wasn't being listened to and found it very rude when she took phone calls in the middle of my appointment. She could be condescending at times, to the point I left the office crying because I was so frustrated and disheartened after waiting hours to see her and missing work just to be told to wait it out longer. Her advice for treating my health issues and the diet she prescribed was completely inaccurate after talking with other specialist and doing my own research.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Awesome so far.. been there almost a year now. doesnt push narcotics, listens, gives some really good ideas that help me physically in shape and how to eat better...

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Very unprofessional. Answers phone in middle of appointment. Flat out lied to try to get me to have a flu shot. Not confidential, condescending, assumes everyone is a hypochondriac, forgets to do referrals.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

I've been to see Dr. Stackhouse on 3 occasions (recently moved to area). Contrary to most people's opinion herein, I have only had a positive experience with her. She has never prescribed a medication for my ailments, referred me to 2 specialists (including physiotherapist), recommended natural treatments (saline solution), and has never disagreed with my natural treatments (going gluten and dairy free; using aromatherapy). I think she has an open mind and is very experienced. I would recommend this doctor. My husband has also gone a few times to see her for minor s'il r ta and she has also treated him well, in his opinion.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Inconsiderate. Poor time management. Unhelpful. She's still my family doctor, but I have no intentions of going back.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

She leaked my private information to a family member who is not my next of kin and even then it would be unprofessional.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Terrible Doctor this doctor is more concerned about making dollar than about quality medical care. Sad to say my children were very scared of her and had to go elsewhere but in the end we were all better off for it. Feel sorry for those without doctors who are stuck waiting for 3 hours after they had an appointment with a room full of rude, foul mouth methadone patients.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Beyond disturbing after having seen other doctors then specialists to fix what she continuously shrugged off :(

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017