Ratings for Dr. Alex Adeli

Clean and convenient location with nice staff. The dentists and hygienist are very compassionate and friendly.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

Convenient location. Accept most dental insurances.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

My son is in Boston and was scheduled to see our dentist here in NY for his 6 month appointment over the Thanksgiving Holiday. He called me a couple of months before saying he was in pain and I went to my insurance website to see if I could find a dentist close to him. Dr. Alex Adeli "found problems with his gums that need periodontal scaling and 8 cavities". After being charged $3544, insurance covered all but $687, my son was still in pain. When he got home for Thanksgiving, he kept his appointment with our dentist and he said that Dr. Alex Adeli work was "over kill". He also had to replace 2 fillings because they were not done right. My son is now out of pain. My dentist has requested the x-rays taken and it has been a month and my son requested them again. They have also called my son saying that they are still owed $150 and my son as asked them to sent a bill as we have never seen one. They said that they did and will send another, still haven't gotten one or the x-rays.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Clean and organized ... Convenient and latest technology. Nice office overall.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

Dr. Adeli recommends invasive, expensive and unnecessary procedures. I got second and third opinions from reputable dentists in Boston on Adeli's recommendation I needed a crown. Not only did the other doctors disagree with, but they were also appalled by Adeli's diagnosis; and, mentioned I was not the first patient of his they had seen with such a diagnosis.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

Expensive but great results. I'll go back for future services/procedures.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

I really hate going to dentists, but Dr. Adeli made my experience a easy and painless one. He is very knowledgeable as well as his staff. The office is very clean and the technology is outstanding. I recommend his services to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

Great cosmetic dentist. I am so happy with my new smile. I would recommend this office.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2007

State of the art office, Great staff and doctors...

flag | Submitted April 12, 2007

Unpolite reception. Don't get your money back. Never returned the over payment.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2007