Ratings for Dr. Gregory A. Barrett

I researched pediatricians before we had our first child. We chose Dr. Barrett 15 years ago, and are glad we did. Dr. Barrett takes a conservative approach to prescribing medication, i.e. take it if you need it, but don't take it "just in case". He's the calm common-sense type doctor that we like and more importantly trust.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

My 10 year old has gone to Dr. Barrett since she was born. I appreciate his casual yet professional manner. He has always listened carefully to my concerns.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

The best pediatrician you will find anywhere. Very professional, very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

great doctor, have gone to him my whole life. knows what he is talking about. super nice and great with kids. He really builds a relationship with his patients.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2008

I have taken my kids to Dr. Barrett for 20 years now. I always have felt that he listened carefully to my concerns. He seems to subscribe to the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" theory (as in doesn't over-prescribe antibiotics, doesn't order unnecessary testing) with which I wholeheartedly agree.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2008

He is so wonderful. I've been taking my children to him for 15 years, and he has always guided us with his excellent knowledge and gentle manner. His recommendations for specialists when my girl needed surgery were excellent. His ADHD specialist was also a voice of reason in the wilderness of over-diagnosis of that problem.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2007

Dr. Gregory A. Barrett's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

UnitedHealthcare